JESUS CHRIST! ARIES SPEARS IS AWESOME!!!

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
For whoever has never seen dude do his LL / DMX / Snoop / Jay-Z routine (or for those who want to see him do it again... gotta admit this is pretty impressive off the dome)...

Comments

• Dude was my fav on MadTV. His Shaq impersonation was crazy (cock-eyed and everything).

• Yeah, he just needs to whisper more to get that Jay-Z old man rap style totally perfected.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Fucking hell, that's really impressive. I mean, I already knew dude was crazy talented at doing impressions (co-sizzle on his Shaq impersonation!), but damn. He gets the voices dead on and the flows.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• we have ghostwriting, can we have ghost rapping?

He sounds more like those guys then they do now (because they all fell off )

• DAMN that guy is on point. his little Jay-Z laugh was on point. honestly in the interest of increased productivity this guy should take over for dudes and they'll become redundant.

• DAMN that guy is on point. his little Jay-Z laugh was on point. honestly in the interest of increased productivity this guy should take over for dudes and they'll become redundant.

he's way ahead of you-- you think game can afford all those people for the "one blood" remix?

nah, it was all Aries Spears. he did every verse, including game's. i guess those other dudes may still have to show up for the video shoot, though, but otherwise they're superfluous.

• ARIES SPEARS aka the Walking Posse Cut. I love it.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    that dude kills it. His Jay-Z is perfect.

jesus.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    that??s great. the way dude switches from one voice to another is

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Haaa ive seen that before but its funny stuff. Its ya boy!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    we have ghostwriting, can we have ghost rapping?

Someone should get him to rap over a Ipod dj's production & the cipher will be complete!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    ARIES SPEARS aka the Walking Posse Cut. I love it.

It'd be great if someone got him to cover "The Symphony" or the "Scenario" remix.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    see him live. recommended

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Part of his stand up routine does similar impressions of rap artists. He also does this dope Denzel part as well. If you've got HBO, he was recently on Def Comedy Jam doing those. You should be able to bring those up if you've got the "In Demand" feature or whatever it's called on your cable service.