COME CLEAN 2006

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    I just heard the chicks verse then, the hook and man.... i think its pretty shitty. They made that shit sound too pop gangsta, like i could hear young buck spitting on that shit. To just label it come clean 2006 is some bullshit cause it lost all integrity of the og version. From the rhymes to the beats its completely
    jeru needs to bring these homos some wrath of the math.

• You DON'T use hand claps over the Come Clean drums.
    It just isn't done.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

You DON'T use hand claps over the Come Clean drums.
    It just isn't done.

I really enjoy handclap snares, but come on.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    and nothing else.

• and nothing else.
    why did we have to see this?

• jeez what a turd those guys should be ashamed of themselves.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    They can't help it they're German....
    I say stick to techno OK Sprokets!

I've tried to get down with hip-hop in other languages but honestly it's

a full on NAGL.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    jeez what a turd those guys should be ashamed of themselves.

Fuckin' horrible...

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Worst thing I've heard in a LONG time.

Schei??e.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I thought the whole first verse was backwards until
    I realized they were rapping in German.

What's up with the english-speaking hype men? Is this normal?

CAPUT

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

some of my friends who are not into hip hop could write lyrics that are ten times better than that. and i'm not exaggerating.
    ALL the current german rappers are bad. i wonder why they still make music. totally uninspired and definitely nothing special. the german scene needs some new people. urgently! i mean, i wouldn't even be that hard to outrank acts like savas. he's really dumb.

for the record: yes, i'm mad. german hip hop sucks and makes young people who are into hip hop music go dumb.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    why isnt it rhyming?

can't you hear the many sssssssshhhssssshhhhhssss sounds? they rhyme!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    german hip hop sucks and makes young people who are into hip hop music go dumb.

euro-hyphy?

you should watch some german hip hop newcomer contests. ridiculous! definitely hyphy!

• Jesus. 1st Eminem. Now this. Yerman flow?

DAS

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Why cant cats get beyond the 90's? Recycled Premier is just lazy. Those bullshit T-shirts that u know their 'Real" graf buddy made for them look BAD Fordham Rd circa 94. Plus the tired motif of rhyming against a wall of graf...............c'mon. Cats have to at least TRY to be unique. Mo Fuckas think this shit is like a fuckin costume party or renaissance fair. You cant just connect the dots/add water and think this product is worth some weight. I know they're probably tryin' to "Keep It Real Underground" whatever bullshit but at least tweak this tired ass formula. Frontal camera shots is wack. I dont want discourage cats, but really look in the mirror.

• What Batmon said..

although Come Clean Design is the name of my lil' freelance graphic design shit I do on the side.

but this shit is skraight garbage.