Best Tatoo's Ever? UBER UBER NSFW>

2»

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    ever seen these chicks?
    check there myspace out to freak your self out. Take a look at the black eye club.
    http://www.myspace.com/acupcakeorange

if cage endorses you, then you have to be one fucked up individual.

• not sure who/what he's gonna attract with that..

• Options

That shit makes me more ill than the slut tattoos.
    Something about large ones on the face, freak me the fuck out!

The large one's on the face are the logo for a hardcore band called Earth Crisis. They were a militant vegan band in the mid to late '90's and inspired a lot of heavily militant followers who would get seriously violent on non-straightedge or vegan people. They toured with my friends band for awhile and had no problem with my friend's drinking and partying, which was ironic considering the stance their fans took. I used to hear stories of kids in Arizona and Utah slashing people if they drank a beer or smoked a cigarette at a show.

Supposedly the Earth Crisis guys aren't even like that anymore, but don't quote me on that. Imagine that shit? That's like getting an Ozzy tat in the 90's and then ten years later he's a guest host on The View.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Earth Crisis were the worst hardcore band in the world. Ever. Their fans are morons case in point the guy in the pic above.

• correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure thats a girl in the photo.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm just wondering, but can a pussy be a whore? What exactly does "whore pussy" mean? I don't know that you can assign agency to a pussy, whether cat or vagina.

The idea of vaginal agency is a beautiful thing. That just made my night. For sure. But, I think that vaginas probably have agency in regards to boners at least.

I think the scars are from liposuction.