Anyone order from Melting Pot Music (MPM)?

ddownddown 65 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I'm thinking about ordering some 45s and the Soul Strut 12" directly from Melting Pot Music (MPM). Has anyone ordered directly from them before? Was it a smooth transaction? I've never ordered from europe before so I don't know what to expect.Just wondering. Thanks.

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Olski (the founder of MPM) is on here. Satisfaction guaranteed. Fast and save shipping. Feel confident! Go ahead and order sth.

I live in Germany, so I can't really speak about the international shipping by MPM, but I guess it's just as good as the inner German one.

Hi Olski?!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Sticky Dojah is handling our mailorder (phil@mpmsite.com) . We normally ship within two days after we have recieved payment. Paypal is recommended for US buyers. Just put "Soul Strut" in the comment box and we will add some goodies. We only have a handful of copies of the Breakbeatraer 12" left.

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    I'm thinking about ordering some 45s and the Soul Strut 12" directly from Melting Pot Music (MPM).

Has anyone ordered directly from them before? Was it a smooth transaction? I've never ordered from europe before so I don't know what to expect.

Just wondering. Thanks.

i ordered the Organ Donor 45 directly & it came pretty quick (i'm in Minnesota) & was packaged well.

• ddownddown 65 Posts
    Thanks for the help!