NBA 2006-2007.......IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

Comments

• Haha. Y'all are the best. Sorry for ridin for my team. Suns are good no doubt just seemed that article was a little extra is all. I'm bout tired of getting guff from a cat that has yet to make one salient point that actually pertains to on-the-court play but whatever. Regular season don't mean shit only applies to the Mavs too is something I've learned in this thread. I give props for good games and I get some "moral victory" bullshit in return. Keep countin them threads......

• this thread is better than any televised sporting event. EVER!!!

you obviously haven't been watching this year's Strong Man competition on ESPN 2.

• this thread is better than any televised sporting event. EVER!!!

you obviously haven't been watching this year's Strong Man competition on ESPN 2.

That's hilarious you posted that cos Rome went off on that shit for like 20 minutes today. It was funny.

• I'll admit however the sheets smack was woefully weak...just trying to tie it back to some shit that'll get a Milwaukee's Best Light can dropped on your head where I come from. Tawmbout sheets and shit.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Sorry for ridin for my team.

I'm not sorry for riding my team.......Mav's are a real TEAM.....besides Dirk only ONE player on the team has ever made the All-Star squad and that was Stackhouse in '99.

You fuckers can jack off all day to your 360 dunks and drool over some And 1 type flashy bullshit but the NBA is a TEAM sport.

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

That's what I'm talkin' about.

So while I'm at the NBA Finals again this year in Dallas you boys can go visit your local hoops court and practice your free throws while sporting your Melo jersey.

And while I was growing up learning at the feet of the 60's Knicks, Celtics and Lakers you folls would have preferred watching the HIGHLY RELEVANT Harlem Globetrotters.

Get on my level BATCHES!!!

• Sorry for ridin for my team.

I'm not sorry for riding my team.......Mav's are a real TEAM.....besides Dirk only ONE player on the team has ever made the All-Star squad and that was Stackhouse in '99.

You fuckers can jack off all day to your 360 dunks and drool over some And 1 type flashy bullshit but the NBA is a TEAM sport.

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

So while I'm at the NBA Finals again this year in Dallas you boys can go visit your local hoops court and practice your free throws while sporting your Melo jersey.

And while I was growing up learning at the feet of the 60's Knicks, Celtics and Lakers you folls would have preferred watching the HIGHLY RELEVANT Harlem Globetrotters.

PREACH.

Talk about these also-rans all you want now cos you won't be in May.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

^^^^^^^^ "GUFF"

• C'mon catdaddy. Like you ain't earned it.

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

PREACH.

You do realize GP, that I just set us up like sitting ducks if the Lakers happen to win tonight!!

^^^^^^^^ "GUFF"

Some folks watch NASCAR for the wrecks.

You watch the NBA for the fashion.

• Sorry for ridin for my team.

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

PREACH.

You do realize GP, that I just set us up like sitting ducks if the Lakers happen to win tonight!!

No worries. It's in the bag.

• So while I'm at the NBA Finals again this year in Dallas you boys can go visit your local hoops court and practice your free throws while sporting your Melo jersey.

We'll see who rocks the finals from the west. It's really up in the freakin air right now...

The Whole Western Conference Playoffs are going to be better than the finals.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    your boy kobe it killed it last night with that alley-oop over duncan. officials f'd it up too by not making it an and-1.

Please, don't encourage him.

YO, DREWN, I AM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR SLICK TALK ABOUT KOBE YOU JUST CANT HELP YOURSELF GOTTA SAY SOMETHING DON'T YOU WHY I ASK YOU CAN'T YOU JUST REFRAIN FROM THIS BASELESS HATE HOW ARE THE KNICKS LOOKING RIGHT NOW, HUH, SON!

Thanks for stepping up for me, big brother (aka Shaq). You can represent me while I'm being a company slave in the real world. Fuck work til 7.

We'll see who rocks the finals from the west. It's really up in the freakin air right now...

I agree that Phoenix and Dallas are the two best teams in basketball.

• i wanna know what's gonna happen between now and may to help the spurs return to their playoff form? are they gonna get un-old or more athletic? not w/out some roster moves.

i see the lakers working. i like the way they've constructed their squad. bynum could be a real find. lol tho at Phillip tabbing Radmanovic "space cadet".

and don't you just love it when jeff foster has one of those "jeff foster games"? jeff foster!!

• who on here actually plays ball?

lets meet in the middle of the country somewhere for some soulstrut celebrity death match basketball.

go sixers!!!!

ping

pong

Defense
    Fundamentals
    Passing
    Free Throws

PREACH.

No worries. It's in the bag.

This is ridiculous......all Mav hatteurs take notice.

84-58 and making it look too easy.

Lakers expended all their energy and potential against the Spurs. Plus those Mavs play the type of D that's borderline foul. They push with their arms and shoulder just enough to slow their man down when they're about to get burned.

-----Borderline Foul

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts

-----Borderline Foul

Although I do agree

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    i wanna know what's gonna happen between now and may to help the spurs return to their playoff form?

Making some fucking jumpers on a consistent basis would be a good start.

They are looking mad Canibus (2nd round KO), though.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Agreed, the Lakers can and will be something, but not this year.

yup, borderline foul on almost every possession.

btw, the Lakers are overachievers again this year.

• yup, borderline foul on almost every possession.

You sound like a Mavs fan.

yup, borderline foul on almost every possession.

You sound like a Mavs fan.

MAVS ARE HELLA GAY YO!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    For the second straight night, Bryant was the only L.A. player to score in double figures. That't not a good sign, especially for a team that is still contending in the West.

For the second straight night, Bryant was the only L.A. player to score in double figures. That't not a good sign, especially for a team that is still struggling[/b] in the West.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Plus those Mavs play the type of D that's borderline foul.

Real Defense.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

And this means what?

You sound like somebody that still votes Tracy McGrady to the All Star team.

• I agree that Phoenix and Dallas are the two best teams in basketball.

And this means what?

That on January 19, 2007, they are unequivocably the best. Early favorites to make the Finals. Regular season discussion. Cna't have it both ways BATMON. Again, what does the regular season mean?