Benny Hinn

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN!

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I can't see this video at work but my all-time fave Benny Hinn moment was when he had a pile of letters about 12 feet long, 4 feet wide and 4 feet tall from his followers. He then brought out about 10 other "evangelists" who all began to roll around on top of the letters while speaking in tongues. Benny was doing his best to make sure his Battle Royale of preachers touched every single one of the letters. This spectacle went on for about 10 minutes.....if the video above is of this show I will be very happy!!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    If anybody's going to hell, it's people like that motherfucker.

And now for some coffee...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I can't see this video at work but my all-time fave Benny Hinn moment was when he had a pile of letters about 12 feet long, 4 feet wide and 4 feet tall from his followers. He then brought out about 10 other "evangelists" who all began to roll around on top of the letters while speaking in tongues. Benny was doing his best to make sure his Battle Royale of preachers touched every single one of the letters. This spectacle went on for about 10 minutes.....if the video above is of this show I will be very happy!!

unfortunatly not, its just this jedi dude dressed as an idiot throwing folks around.

i had never heard of this guy until my brother sent me this video.

what a cock.

and Day: i couldnt agree more.