fresh lebron/nike commercial

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i havent seen lebron in the new nike spots but i agree that his acting skills are better than your typical nba player. that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

Where do you SoulStrut dudes even get this stuff from? Weren't you the same dude that applied the phrase "ugly mug" to Missy Elliott?

Nothing wrong with how Lebron looks, and the kid's got a nice smile.

why is it so offensive to call someone ugly?

It's suspect because he's not and is, in fact, a fairly handsome guy (And for my little dudes: real men don't have to type PASUE).

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

He looks good enough for LaLa's foyne ass.

LaLa is Carmelo Anthony's baby's mama...They don't all look alike, you know.

OOF!

The real problem is that I don't follow basketball at all.

No, the real problem is that you're implying LaLa is a gold digger and would love LeBron despite the way he looks.

Just kidding [oh no, she didn't]!

And is LaLa pregnant?

Yes.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

i havent seen lebron in the new nike spots but i agree that his acting skills are better than your typical nba player. that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

Where do you SoulStrut dudes even get this stuff from? Weren't you the same dude that applied the phrase "ugly mug" to Missy Elliott?

why is it so offensive to call someone ugly?

It's suspect because he's not and is, in fact, a fairly handsome guy (And for my little dudes: real men don't have to type PASUE).

But you just did...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

But you just did...

Only because I am not in the mood for the King Moist PM deluge.

• You really don't think they look alike:

Just a slip on my part. For the record, I *still* don't think these dudes resemble each other all that much (beyond the 'stache):

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Lebrons looks dont factor into his selling power. Good looks dont sell sneakers you fuckin dummies.
    As popular as Shaq is, his sneakers never did shit. And historicaly big man kicks dont sell.
    If Wade was "pretty" would his sneakers have a higher profile?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I think the word is "charisma". Jordan certainly had it. So does Lebron, Dwyane, Melo, etc etc.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    man... you guys really should stick to record talk. this thread turn wack super fast.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    those red and black lebrons are hideous. they look like a bootleg version of one of Pippen's shoes from the 90s.

Combo of Air Darwin and two other joints.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts