fresh lebron/nike commercial

bozakbozak 334 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
anyone seen that new "the lebrons" commercial from nike that uses summer madness as the backdrop?as far as commercials go this is a unfortunatly its not on youtube yet.

Comments

• I agree...that commercial is quite fresh.

you watching the bears game???

fresh indeed.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    hell yeah im watchin the bear. trying to find some tutorials for live 6 online during commercials at the moment as well.

I really wish the bears would try to break that 50 point barrier but it just aint gonna happen.

go bears

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Slam magazine features a promo dvd for the new Lebron Nike campaign.

The new kicks a the best lookin ones IMO. But I wish they'd get beyond the Chicago Bulls/Jordan color scheme. Let it go already.

• anyone seen that new "the lebrons" commercial from nike that uses summer madness as the backdrop?

Funny commercial too.

LeBron's got Eddie Murphy's schtick down perfectly.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    i think elements of those shoes are alright but overall I dont like em. to many curves. I actually think the best quality is the red/black/white look. I dont think its necessarily a bulls/mike thing as that color combination just flat out sells.

I miss those nasty all suede ewings. remember those?

I dont think its necessarily a bulls/mike thing as that color combination just flat out sells.

The colorway was never a major color combo until Air Jordans. No previous sneaker sold major numbers or were hot in the streets w/ Blk/Red/Wht.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    unfortunatly its not on youtube yet.

there were a bunch of uploads on youtube, but they got pulled for copyright infringement (?!?!?)...

but yes, lebron is hilarious

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i wanna see it!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    anyone seen that new "the lebrons" commercial from nike that uses summer madness as the backdrop?

Funny commercial too.

LeBron's got Eddie Murphy's schtick down perfectly.

Did anybody see the thing they showed on ESPN recently where they interview the different "Lebrons"? This kid actually has some real acting talent. Only time will tell if he can be better than Mike on the court, but he's already the better #23 when it comes to thespian skills (not that that's such an amazing accomplishment, but still)

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Love the new commercial. But my favorite one still is with Lil Lebron doing reverse jams with a giant muffin.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• I've seen two new "The Lebrons" commercials.

One is at the pool w/ "Summer Madness" playing.

They have another one where they are playing two-on-two on an outdoor court.

The swimming pool one is definitely the dopest one yet, but I agree that the reverse muffin dunk is the true lasting image of the series.

• those red and black lebrons are hideous. they look like a bootleg version of one of Pippen's shoes from the 90s.

i havent seen lebron in the new nike spots but i agree that his acting skills are better than your typical nba player. that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I dont think its necessarily a bulls/mike thing as that color combination just flat out sells.

The colorway was never a major color combo until Air Jordans. No previous sneaker sold major numbers or were hot in the streets w/ Blk/Red/Wht.

Fo sho, Im just sayin that combo flat out sells nowadays so you are gonna see it regardless. I would be shocked if thats the only color available at the moment, or whenever they drop (dont know if its out cuz I dont care so much for the shoe).

Hey, thanks for upin that muffin commercial. hilarious.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    FINALLY!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    yeaaaaaaaaaay!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    FINALLY!

• wow, this ranks up there with the fun police, little penny, mars blackmon and that jordan commercial from last year where the little kids did all of mj's moves.

they need to make a hot commercial for kobe!

they need to make a hot commercial for kobe!

Nah, he's got any ugly mugshot and cant be marketed.

• Larry Johnson was pretty ugly too, but this was my shit:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_commercial/2456/

• those red and black lebrons are hideous.

• hell yeah im watchin the bear. trying to find some tutorials for live 6 online during commercials at the moment as well.

I really wish the bears would try to break that 50 point barrier but it just aint gonna happen.

go bears

fuck y'all.

we're just in a reformative stage right now.

• that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

He looks good enough for LaLa's foyne ass.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i havent seen lebron in the new nike spots but i agree that his acting skills are better than your typical nba player. that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

Where do you SoulStrut dudes even get this stuff from? Weren't you the same dude that applied the phrase "ugly mug" to Missy Elliott?

Nothing wrong with how Lebron looks, and the kid's got a nice smile.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

LaLa is Carmelo Anthony's baby's mama...They don't all look alike, you know.

• i havent seen lebron in the new nike spots but i agree that his acting skills are better than your typical nba player. that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

Where do you SoulStrut dudes even get this stuff from? Weren't you the same dude that applied the phrase "ugly mug" to Missy Elliott?

Nothing wrong with how Lebron looks, and the kid's got a nice smile.

why is it so offensive to call someone ugly? its not his fault. also, i'm not comparing lebron to myself like I am brad pitt. the dude is just not a good looking guy and that is exactly why he will never reach mj status as far as marketing goes.

regardless.....

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Man I fuckin love this commercial. "Hold that thought I'ma call you back...." *click*

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Ugly mug?

I dunno...he may not be Jordan hot but he seems pretty easy on the eyes to me.

I mean, not everyone can be:

• that being said, the bottom line is that lebron's got an ugly mug and will never see the type of marketing paydays that jordan got.

LaLa is Carmelo Anthony's baby's mama...They don't all look alike, you know.

OOF!

The real problem is that I don't follow basketball at all.

And is LaLa pregnant?