Familiar With Pasadena?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
i am trying to locate this restaurant i went to for a friend. if anyone knows the area or thinks this sounds familiar please help me out.its on the main road in Pasadena. not Colorado, but the road that intersects with it coming from South Pasadena up to Old Townoff on the right somewhere on an adjacent street is a small old school diner owned by an asian man and his wife. she cooks by herself in the back and he just chills out. mad pictures on the wall of celebrities that arent really famousi know its really out there but?

Comments

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    "At the house! On the hill! In Pasadena!"

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i am trying to locate this restaurant i went to for a friend. if anyone knows the area or thinks this sounds familiar please help me out.

its on the main road in Pasadena. not Colorado, but the road that intersects with it coming from South Pasadena up to Old Town

off on the right somewhere on an adjacent street is a small old school diner owned by an asian man and his wife. she cooks by herself in the back and he just chills out. mad pictures on the wall of celebrities that arent really famous

i know its really out there but?

Youre talking about Lake Avenue.

But I don't know which restaurant.

• Is it called "Rose's Diner" or something like that? Kinda 50's style? I could go for some Pasedena right about now.