DJ Day in SF Nov. 3 w/Most Cause Hogg Code!

2»

Comments

• Thanks, Ross!

Serg, you are in charge of handling all requests for the night.
    Uh-oh.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

"I'm gonna check my gmail, it's okay if I close this, right?"

Dudes! Ladies! Awesome time last night. I can't believe I lasted until closing. I've never stayed there past midnight before!

So great to meet and see Day on the tables. Stand out dude for sure and amazing on the tables. Everyone killed it in their sets no doubt. What a monster lineup!

Also awesome to meet Ms Damn, BreakSelf and Secret Chimp. Always good to see the regular crowd and a surprise rare appearance from Jinx and OM!

Thanks for the vinyl and CD Enki... I rocked the mix on the way home. Solid work. Gonna crack open the 12's once I finish the first of the 12 coffee's I'm drinking today. Thanks for the CD as well Serg... will be rocking that today.

I'm pretty sure that's the deepest Soulstrut has ever represented at a show in the bay

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Thanks, Ross!

Serg, you are in charge of handling all requests for the night.
    Uh-oh.

I like how homeless boy behind me is all gearing up for the punch. I think he tried to hit me a few times after that too but fool was too soft. Ended up taking him to the floor

shit was super fun last night. I should have stayed longer but I got drunk and ended up looking for burritos at 16th and valencia in the middle of the night like an idiot.

• Also awesome to meet Ms Damn, BreakSelf and Secret Chimp.

likewise!

so nice to see a lot of my favorite strutters in one place

uploaded my pics here

tried to capture serg's footwork:

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Yo I had a blast last night! I don't think I've ever seen so many Strut folks in one place in my life.

Morse Code
    Ferrari
    Dollar Bin
    King Most
    Jinx
    B Cause
    Ross Hogg
    Ms. Damn
    Steph
    Serge
    Enki
    Secret Chimp (!?!)
    OM
    Breakself

It was crazytimes.

Ross and Josh KILLLLLLLLT IT with the opening remix set! I hope that was taped cause it was rather next level.

Thanks again to everyone for coming out. I hope you had a good time.

...and just to bring it full circle, that's Serge getting buck to DJ Eleven's "Ante Up" remix

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Wow, I look incredibly profound there.

Day, you fuckin' murdered it last night...very inspirational. Good to catch up with all the board folks (and meet so many I'd never met before), too--with such a logjam of Strutters, I'm kinda surprised we didn't start speaking in graemlins...I think somebody's gonna have to make graemlin signs so we can have entire conversations just by holding them up.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

I love this pic, words cannot describe......

• ...and just to bring it full circle, that's Serge getting buck to DJ Eleven's "Ante Up" remix

• Even more pics! (And Day, you left the Polo Don MAXCHAMP off your list):

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    My pictures are at http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=3b3zd2.7hueglb7&x=0&y=-e35hp

Fun times, thanks again.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Wow, that guy was reeeeaaallly not doing well. No doubt a combination of

plus[/b]

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    How could I forget Max Champ?! Dude had my back with "Guardian Angel"

Again, thanks everybody, I had a lot of fun.
    Also a special shout to Sake 1, Warren ("you play this in your whip?") Sapp, all the
    "sexy people" at the bubble lounge and the bouncers there for forgiving my drunken stumbling into the bottles.

• Word up- nice to meet you, Day. you guys killed it!

t

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    all the "sexy people" at the bubble lounge and the bouncers there for forgiving my drunken stumbling into the bottles.

::drunkphonecallheadzknowthedill::

• oh man it REALLY killed me to have to miss this schitt. looks like y'all did it up right though.

• this is a great picure... it really just kind of sums djing in clubs

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Thanks to Rawws I got some highlights from my set. Live and direct so be easy

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    ha, I was just bumpin this today, its funny 'cause at the beginning you can hear me and MaxChamp in the background just losing our shit over that homemade scratch sentence.

• So dope...i was hoping someone recorded this...

• Was good times, lots of fam in the building all night! Day KILT it, thanks for blessing our party dude. Was nice meeting the other real world heads that know the deal too.