IMO the most honest democrat out there

What doe s the community think?

Comments

• i thought this said "Joe Budden" in which case my answer would be "yes"

although i dont think he will have a record out by then

• i thought this said "Joe Budden" in which case my answer would be "yes"

although i dont think he will have a record out by then

PUMP IT UP!

• I like Biden. He and Obama are easily the most intruiging possible candidates from the Dems.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I like Biden. He and Obama are easily the most intruiging possible candidates from the Dems.

I've done some looking into him and he seems to be one of the more honest people with his eyes towards '08.

His talk about Iraq is refreshing and strong.

He had a ggreat appearence on Real Time with Bill Mahaer a few months back in which he spat out a strategy on how to handle Iraq and what the real worries in the reigion are (Iran & Turkey encroaching on Iraq post a US pullout, etc)

I'm just hoping his Indian quote isn't taken to extremes in the media once he officially runs

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I thought I posted some props to him earlier this year but search came up negative. He certainly is the smartest foreign policy Dem considering running. Unfortunately, Americans are not into smart. They like photogenic types who they see themselves having a beer with. Consequently, Biden has zero chance of being nominated much less becoming president.

• I thought I posted some props to him earlier this year but search came up negative. He certainly is the smartest foreign policy Dem considering running. Unfortunately, Americans are not into smart. They like photogenic types who they see themselves having a beer with. Consequently, Biden has zero chance of being nominated much less becoming president.

I like him, but I agree with this...he's got a bad hair transplant and I think that alone could be a deal breaker to the American people...