EBAY Turbo lister for MAC?

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
hints,suggestions ,success stories?aside from garage sale is their a cheap or free app out thur?thanks

Comments

• garage sale is the only worthwhile one I've seen and it's

• i tried out iSale at macworld this january and it seemed worth the loot..

http://www.equinux.com/us/products/isale/index.html

it definitely has a clean UI.

• Garage sale is okay, I use it, but the interface is kind of confusing.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    i've tried garagesale and isale. i prefer isale.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    i'm using/learning garage sale + am
    happy with the results

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I've been using Garage Sale with a custom template for quite a while now. I am very happy with the results. I like the interface and auction scheduler.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    iSale > GarageSale.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    How about for PC? This shit is so time consuming.

• OK so I bought both because they both kind of honk in different ways.

ISale: totally worthless. Can't list more than one auction simultaneously, so you have to add items to ebay one-by-one. For volume sellers this is totally annoying.

However

GarageSale: Why the fuck does this thing error out every third item I list? I have to start listing all over again every 3-5 items. It can't handle it. I like the UI better on this one though.

WTF is it with mac products? I couldn't find a postage program for the longest, my GPS program doesn't work with Mac, my blackberry can't get shit through the mac... man, Steve Jobs needs to stop dicking around with these little toys and get us loyal Mac heads some softwear. STAT

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    : Why the fuck does this thing error out every third item I list? I have to start listing all over again every 3-5 items.

for me
    it has about 10-20% of titles when listing a big batch

gets a bit old............