Arrested Development Appreciation Thread

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
anyone a fan? ive been sitting around watching the dvds today waiting to goto my gig. Im digging it alot. I laughed my ass off when that dude gob got shanked in prision. And when action jackson carl weathers makes his cameo

Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    there's tons of fans on this site...

i'm pretty positive its the most rewatched dvds i'l possess in a life time. it got so bad i had to put them away for a month. that lasted 2 1/2 weeks. many will say the first season was the best (and its damn near perfect) but i love the second season myself

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts

I like season two a lot too. Love this show, so many jokes packed in, so quotable.

The blue man group stuff is priceless as well. Best sitcom in a long time in my opinion.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I've got to win something. I wish they had the slut shirt.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    when i first saw this on tv i was like eh...

but now? fucking best sitcom...EVER. without a doubt.

been watching the dvds the past few days...friends copies though, i really need to buy them all myself..

fucking great.

seems like a few shows that just started up are trying to kinda steal the forumla to some extent. and theyre gonna fail MISERABLY.

the writers on this shit were fucking genius.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Every single time I watch AD I always catch another joke I never saw before. For example, after watching the DVD's again a few days ago for like the gazillionith time I caught this joke -

After GOB tells Michael he's bought a boat they have this exchange with Lucille standing behind them in the background

Michael - "Get rid of the Seaward"
    Lucille - "I'll leave when I'm good and ready"

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    george michael is gonna be a comedic genius, i've never seen a kid so damn on point with timing. like when ann breaks up with him and you can see his heart break in half just like in the simpsons when lisa rejected ralph wiggums on national tv.

^this is aboslute genius, i wish i thought of it

• oh hell yeah. it was waaaay to good to last. "i'm a monster"
    peace, stein. . .