ebay suspect (rent a break related)

AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180040077773&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1Reminds me of that wack ass mofo KEVIN from A! in LA. "Dre rented that record from me".... blah blah.I wonder if dude is making any money. I always find it suspect when member feedback is "private". What are these people hiding?I wonder if dude is on the strut. Speak up speak up.

Comments

• Item location: chula vista, CA, United States

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Yep right in our neck of the woods.
    I need to go check dude for his I.N.D. record.

Or maybe I can just pay $60 and rent it.
    Isn't dude in voilation of laws? I'm starting to think this might not be such a bad idea if he's making money. I know if I got together with the DH boys, we could put his library to shame and probably charge more too. Oh yeah but then everyone would hate us. Too bad.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    $60 for 5 albums? F that. And yeah, it seems like it would be in violation of some licensing shit.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    that seems mad

most of those titles arent raers and can be gotten fairly easy. And all he is doing is sending you a recording of those sounds, so it could just be coming off cds or mp3s. Seems like a waste of cash.

• that seems mad

most of those titles arent raers and can be gotten fairly easy. And all he is doing is sending you a recording of those sounds, so it could just be coming off cds or mp3s. IT IS a waste of cash.

• http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180040077773&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

Reminds me of that wack ass mofo KEVIN from A! in LA. "Dre rented that record from me".... blah blah.

I wonder if dude is making any money. I always find it suspect when member feedback is "private". What are these people hiding?

I wonder if dude is on the strut. Speak up speak up.
    Oh, I know that Kevin. I matter of fact gave him 50 rare mp3 rips, after which he finally made his point about being a distrustful and unrespectful leecher. I gave him Eric Dunbar on TSG for instance, which didn't show up on the list.
    I think it's one of the soulseek users in chat room "The Dollar Bin". I know about this user who was from LA, but without enough perseverance to make a point in mp3 trading. Hardly worthwhile noticing by the way.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Regardless, what he's doing is totally illegal in terms of copyright. I expect that eBay will pull this if anyone complains.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    this is the bottomest of all barrels in the collecting world.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    that seems mad

most of those titles arent raers and can be gotten fairly easy. And all he is doing is sending you a recording of those sounds, so it could just be coming off cds or mp3s. IT IS a waste of cash.

Let's fuck with him.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    already gone.