lets see some art/stuff/whatever you made recently

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
after seeing that chrome children poster mike2600 did recently ( ) it made me wanna see some shit you other dudes made recently. post some stuff up!heres the only thing ive done recently worth posting. i dont know how to screenprint so lately ive been making shirts with sharpies. did this one in about 45 minutes last night:IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/numbshit.jpg>i like it.

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

i like it.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    that is pretty cool, i dont make art unfortunatly, im a musician.
    here is some shit i did tonight though. Just messing around in the studio after a few bong hits.
    http://media.putfile.com/Drifiting

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    heres the only thing ive done recently worth posting. i dont know how to screenprint so lately ive been making shirts with sharpies. did this one in about 45 minutes last night:

IMG src=http://www.boomspeed.com/fannywagon/numbshit.jpg>

i like it.

That's pretty sick, especially with a sharpie.
    You should try screenprinting, it's pretty easy
    even an idjit like me figured it out.

• I have loooads of new stuff but since i'm in school these days and don't have access to a scanner or a camera i can't put it up until i've visited the old job office... but soon, soon..

For now i only have this, 2 fast drawings done by me and my friend Killah (wufc represent) who did everything in turns, our styles blend really good but as i said nothing we put much effort into, but we started out on a painting yesterday that i think will turn out nicely..

peas
    L

• wow you did that with sharpie? pretty fresh n*sh.

and leolyxxxxxx your stuff is always killer. hope you can get some scanner access soon cause i wanna see more!

here's some recent things...

poster / art print:

playing card design to be used in a motion graphics piece about snowboard photographer trevor graves:

mix cd for those dudes:

• TheeCasualMale> Thanks! Will try to scan tomorrow maybe if i get the time, your stuff looks really nice, liked that Trevor Graves pic the best..

Now i've also got one of those myspace thingys: www.myspace.com/banjl but it's mostly old stuff..

peas
    L

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

• WOW.

Who pressed the vinyl for you guys?!?

• damn that record is cool

heres a callabo I recently did with shawnimal for our show in Milwaukee tomarrow night. You may have seen Shawnimals "wee ninja" in a Lupe fiasco video. anyway here it is:

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    WOW.

Who pressed the vinyl for you guys?!?

It was done by Musicol. We asked for virgin black vinyl, which is what we got, except for this one blue marbled jam. Deepstank was over helping us stuff and towards the end of the night he held it up and said, "I didn't know you pressed colored vinyl?" Huh? I think someone at the plant was bumpin some Devin in their headset and accidentaly threw a marble biscuit in the press. We only got one. Future mighty collectro item for the wine cellar?

• here is something i started and didn't finish because the boss said it was "too black, maybe we can use it for a hip hop show"

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts

i love this BTW!!!

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

(no promo)

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Here's some drawings I did about 6 years ago (late) I was around 19-20 when these were done, that explains all the "5 Elements" type shit. Haven't really done much since, although I'm thinking of getting back into it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I want! Where to purchase?

I want! Where to purchase?

http://www.mooseshirts.com/product.php?productid=770&cat=0&page=1

Tell e'm Tony sent ya!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

i love this BTW!!!

is this a poster you made?

I WANT ONE

PS Give me a call my cell hpone died and I lost all my #'s

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll TRAIN!!

• Ok, got to a scanner today and here's the new shit, got plenty more big ones and some 3d stuff but that will have to wait until my friend gets his camera here.. Some of the scans were done in a hurry so they could've been better..

peas

• And here's a record cover of Stefano Pulga (1st pic) that i drew on both sides on, also not 100% finished but what the hey..

peas

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    Ok, got to a scanner today and here's the new shit, got plenty more big ones and some 3d stuff but that will have to wait until my friend gets his camera here.. Some of the scans were done in a hurry so they could've been better..

peas

fresh y'all liked your stuff in the wufc book too....

• You don't need to quote all of those images to say you liked it.

That said.

I liked it.

• Thanks but i wasn't in the wufc book, i think you got me mixed up with Killah who i went to school with.. I've never been good at grafitti i'm afraid, did some stuff a couple years back but never really kept it up to become good at it..

peas
    L

• CraigCraig 269 Posts
    sorry for the mix up y'all...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i posted these collages in a late night mylatency thread

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i just started drawing about 6 months ago
    i freely admit i suck but its theraputic
    the united nations as represented by kofi anon

doughnutzsleeptite

i posted these collages in a late night mylatency thread

How much?

• some stuff from the past...

for a freind

EP Cover

digging logo

• good stuff. I really like that yellow image with the tribal statue. Good stuff.