REQ: Breakout - Planet Rock

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Breakout - Planet Rock pt.1 &pt.2 (Funk Version)I know I've have this somewhere, but can't seem to find it. And I need it.Anyone have pt.1 & 2 for me?Hit me up if u need something.

Comments

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    You can get it here

A few people seem to like it:

"Breakout rocks the 'Planet Rock' don't stop" - Afrika Bambaata (Zulu Nation)

"You guys killed it on that one, side two is my shit!"- DJ Z - Trip (Hollywood Records/ USA)

"I love that funky version of "Planet Rock" - now you guys must do "Egypt Egypt" " - The Egyptian Lover (Uncle Jams Army/ USA)

"Sch??nes Brett... Congrats on this..." - Marc Hype (Melting Pot Music/ Germany)

"That Planet Rock joint is off the hook!" - Kon and Amir (On Track; BBE/ USA)

"Das Planet Rock Ding ist die Bombe! - DJ Stylewarz (Double Trouble/ Germany)

"Freakin?? sick...love it!"- Mad Mats (Raw Fusion/ Sweden)

"Holy Shit! Die Planet Rock Funk Version ist die BOMBE! Sehr gelungen... gratuliere!" - DJ Friction (Four Music/ Germany)

"Spitzenteil, Jungs!"- Florian Keller (Compost; Party-Keller/ Germany)

"You guys got a nice fat sound and some fresh ideas. That Planet Rock cover is hot to death!"- Juliano Creator (RecordKingz; ABB Records/ UK)

"I will support this!"- Freddy Fresh (Howlin' Records/ USA)

" Planet Rock is BANGING - I'll be sure to play that this weekend at The Rub!"- DJ Day (MPM/ USA)

"Tasty - will definitely play this!" - Andrew Jervis (Ubiquity/ USA)

"Superversion, hat Samstag m??chtig den Mojo Club gerockt! Fanden alle super. Gl??ckwunsch!" - Oliver Korthals (Mojo Club/ Germany)

"Killa!" - Tom Wieland (7 Samurai; Les Gammas/ Germany)

"You made me robot dance in my bedroom. I feel like RJD2!! Great tune!!" - Diesler (Tru Thoughts/ UK)

"Planet Rock! Enormous! Dirty! Killerrrrrr!!!!!!" - Dom Servini (Wah Wah 45/ UK)

"That shit is a killer track, great work guys!" - Freddie Cruger aka Red Astaire (Jugglin??; GAMM / Sweden)

"Geile Interpretation von Planet Rock. Brauch die unbedingt!" - DJ Enne (Innervisions; Compost/ Germany)

"Get the Funk Out! Crazy bloody Germans the lot of ya! I shall hunt, play & slay. Peace, Reggie Ray." - DJ Regal (founder of Wiseguys & Bronx Dogs/ Australia)

"Hey guys - love the Planet Rock versions - the drums are HEAVY!"- Dr. Rubberfunk (GPS Recordings/ UK)

"Planet Rock is tight and on point, fellas! keep the hot tracks coming."- Kokolo (Freestyle Records/ USA)

" Hot version boys - nice stuff!" - Huwston (Knowfoowl Music/ Australia)

"Yo!!! I really like it!" - DJ Woodo (Battle of the Year - DJ/ Switzerland)

"Very good!"- Steady Diggin??Workshop (Carbon Imprints/ UK)

"That Planet Rock tune is the shit!" - DJ Prao-D (Speech Defect, GAMM/ Sweden)

"Nice one guys, great version! Definitely one to play out."- Casbah73 (Hi Top Records/ Spain)

"I need that Planet Rock version! Wicked!"- Mr. Thing (Scratch Perverts/ UK)

"We've been playing the hell out of Planet Rock!" - The Rub DJ??s (THE party in NYC!)

"Nice tunes, specially that Planet Rock." - Ollie Teeba (The Herbaliser/ UK)

"Planet Rock... love the tune!" - Adrian Gibson (head of Freestyle Records/ UK)

"Love it, played it out in paris on Sunday with the Planet Rock -acapella over the top and it rocked them very hard. Massive respect!" - DJ Food (Ninja Tunes/ UK)

"Awesome! This is tha nuts..we r lovin this..." - Yam Who? (Little League/ UK)

"Very very cool take on PR! Sounds like something I'd do!" - DXJ (Maggotron/ USA)

"Heavy drums, huhhhh! Hut ab & don't stop." - Dejoe (Born to Roll/ Germany)

"I am feeling the Planet Rock! I will have to add that to my set!" - DJ Pogo (Strut; Harmless Rec./ UK)

"Wahnsinnsscheibe! Wirklich sehr sehr gro??, super raw und sexy." _- Inverse Cinematics (Pulver Records/ Germany)

"Die Single ist echt ??n fettes Ding! Wird gespielt..." - Boozoo Bajou (!K7 Records/ Germany)

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    It's been very popular here as well... can't wait to get the 12" in.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Breakout - Planet Rock pt.1 &pt.2 (Funk Version)

I know I've have this somewhere, but can't seem to find it. And I need it.

Anyone have pt.1 & 2 for me?

Hit me up if u need something.

Slinky has copies.

What's up B****?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Slinky has copies.

What's up B****?

Hey Trouble!

Don't you owe me a lunch? I move at the end of the month. Still enjoying the good life I take it???

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Slinky has copies.

What's up B****?

Hey Trouble!

Don't you owe me a lunch? I move at the end of the month. Still enjoying the good life I take it???

we owe each other!

it's not the not bad life these days, the end is in sight - I gotta find a job for December.

moving!?

PMing you shortly...

• breakouts planet rock version is the definetly the best and freshest track i heard in the last weeks.
    i hope these guys will release more stuff.

------

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    This is very good as well.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    "You made me robot dance in my bedroom. I feel like RJD2[/b] !! Great tune!!" - Diesler (Tru Thoughts/ UK)

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    This is very good as well.

UP, yesss shouts to m-dejean aka the phobos peepl, this purple 7inch ROOOCKZ!!!