A MESSAGE FROM SABADABADOO

2»

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im pretty sure if you unban sandnbnadnadnd now, everytime he acts up in some political thread you will get twice as many people whining for him to get banned again

Fuck A Whiner
    well, yeah, but we aren't the people who have to deal with the whining

• Let him donate a brazilian raer to every member of the board and give him another month to better his life....with the option of a re-ban.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I have even less respect for him now that he's asking to be let back in.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Not sure why those strutters who don't like his style don't just ignore him. I'm kind of shocked that K gets a group hug and virtual backrub from a bunch of people and Saba gets sent to Guantanamo. Release the SoulStrut One!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ANOTHER DAY OF INJUSTICE

Say whatever you want to anyone you want.
    Say the wrong thing to a moderator and you are out.

FREE SABADABA!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I have even less respect for him now that he's asking to be let back in.

Really? I think that's endearing.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Sabadabadoo is a bit of a tit & wrong on many levels but what exactly did he say that was so insulting to catch a ban?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This is another thread that won't go away. I stand by my moderhaters's decisions.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    bit of a tit

what part of the world do they say that??? I'm moving there!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    bit of a tit

what part of the world do they say that??? I'm moving there!

Jolly Ol' England

This is another thread that won't go away. I stand by my moderhaters's decisions.

The why did you start it? Seems like you were reopening the case for consideration. Or are you just blasting him for begging?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

The why did you start it? Seems like you were reopening the case for consideration. Or are you just blasting him for begging?

Don't sass raj!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Don't sass raj!

I smell a Fatback BAN in the hands of an overreacting moderhautter...

FREE FATBACK!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

FUCK FATBACK!

• FUCK FATBACK!

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

FUCK FATBACK!

Fellas, get a room in Fredericksburg. I'll met you there at 11:30 pm.

• Fellas, get a room in Fredericksburg. I'll met you there at 11:30 pm.

MEET ME AT THE DAYS INN IT'S GOIN' DOWN!!!

• Sabadabadoo is a bit of a tit & wrong on many levels but what exactly did he say that was so insulting to catch a ban?

I don't know but as far as I'm concerned he could have been banned for that silly weddingpictures thread he did a while back. Too corny.

Sabadabadoo is a bit of a tit & wrong on many levels but what exactly did he say that was so insulting to catch a ban?

I don't know but as faras I'm concerned he could have been banned for that silly weddingpictures thread he did a while back. Too corny.

BAN

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I don't know but as faras I'm concerned he could have been banned for that silly weddingpictures thread he did a while back. Too corny.

those pictures came from Saba's heart. APPRECIATE KITSCH, SUCKER.

FREE SABADABA! HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

• Sabadabadoo is a bit of a tit & wrong on many levels but what exactly did he say that was so insulting to catch a ban?

those pictures came from Saba's heart. APPRECIATE KITSCH, SUCKER.

FREE SABADABA! HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

Man, I don't care at all...lighten up!

I don't know but as far as I'm concerned he could have been banned for that silly weddingpictures thread he did a while back. Too corny.

ha!! this is like the fourth or fifth time i've seen someone hate on saba's wedding pictures. is it the same guy or do multiple people not like seeing a man celebrate the happiest day of his life!

ha!! this is like the fourth or fifth time i've seen someone hate on saba's wedding pictures. is it the same guy or do multiple people not like seeing a man celebrate the happiest day of his life!

I don't hate on those pictures. I thought it was a bit funny to post em here.
    Besides that, Sabadabada posted them at at a time when everybody was on his case making fun of him.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    seeing a man celebrate the happiest day of his life!

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    wasn't it jackson brown who so prophetically blessed us with the hearT and soul stirring "LAWYERS IN LOVE"