edited October 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    HUUUNNNNNNAAAA HAAA hHHAAAA HHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts

• LordNOLordNO 202 Posts
    Dude's adlibs in the 2nd clip are making my ribs ache

who is this guy? love injection.

some kind of evangelist that crossed over into rastafarianism? I want to know. I want to be there and get healed by this false rasta.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    rodigan is KILLING IT !

• Dude's adlibs in the 2nd clip are making my ribs ache

some kind of evangelist that crossed over into rastafarianism? I want to know. I want to be there and get healed by this false rasta.

That's no false rasta; that's the Gentleman Rude Boy David Rodigan, one of the deepest and most respected soundmen on the planet.

He always kills it with the little backstories and intros. "NO OTHER SOUND IN THE WOOOOOOORLD CAN PLAY THIS! 1967! STUDIO ONE!"

And "Love Injection" is the sound he was clashing.

PS That Bounty dub on Sleng Teng is serious business.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Dude's adlibs in the 2nd clip are making my ribs ache

That's no false rasta; that's the Gentleman Rude Boy David Rodigan, one of the deepest and most respected soundmen on the planet.

He always kills it with the little backstories and intros. "NO OTHER SOUND IN THE WOOOOOOORLD CAN PLAY THIS! 1967! STUDIO ONE!"

And "Love Injection" is the sound he was clashing.

PS That Bounty dub on Sleng Teng is serious business.

Rodigan is THE MAN! Deepest crates in the business!

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    yah cyan't diss de Rodigan! He is still one of the only soundmen that still put's in laser sounds & sirens when he get's artists to voice his dubs. I don't think there is any other white guy that gets that much respect in JA.