I don't care

2»

Comments

• i love i need a boss - shareefa/luda, i don't care!

The hook on that song is so unbelievably dope that I don't care that Luda's line about "grown women...[losin'] they virginity" makes no fucking sense.

Hey, Miss A!

• I care about my personal belief that only about 10% of anything in life is really worth your while, which means I don't care about the other 90%

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I tried to no longer care for spacemoose, but the truth is I just can't quit him

SPACEMOOSE!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I don't care about what you did at work today.

I don't care about where you went with your friend's friend.

I don't care about garbage top 40 clubs.

• Reading a lot of these makes me glad I aint having to keep up with hipster shit to play out at bars/clubs. I REALLY dont care about the people that go to em EVERY fucking night. As a matter of fact..fuck drinking all together..I wish that shit would vanish off the face of the earth all together. word booty.

I don't care about Soulstrut.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I don't care about baille-anything.
    I don't care about hipster-fuckface playlists or pitchfork reviews.
    I don't care about hiphop producers that were producing minimal techno 2 years ago or anything random techno-rap related.
    I don't care how many myspace freinds it takes to chop and screw the latest bounce rapper that I never heard.
    I don't care about nike co-lab or bandanas or straight caps or anything with white on white (unless it is a crime)
    I don't care about Steely Dan or Tupac or Biggie.

I didn't think I'd be able to co-sizzle anybody's entire post in this thread (and I...wait for it...didn't care!), but yeah, what you said.

I also don't care about Lady Sovereign...or MIA, for that matter.

I don't care who is the King of NY (or LA...or The Bay...or The South...) Whoever has the title is probably wack anyway.

I don't care about upgrading my computer with the latest software--as long as everything works, that's all that counts.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    i don't care about what other people don't care about or in fact care enough to make a list about what i don't care about, because by saying i don't care about something quite particular in fact would reflect that i do in some way care about it, when in fact i don't.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    - i dont care about hippy-dippy soul strutters who devote a whole thread to how theyre so damn tired of record collecting (good for you, but why would we want to see that HERE?)

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I don't care about much of anything anymore. I just don't care.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    As a matter of fact..fuck drinking all together..I wish that shit would vanish off the face of the earth all together. word booty.

You just dissed the one thing I care most about.

I don't care about what music I'm supposed to like.

I don't care about blogs.

I don't care about the radio.

I don't care about the south (except that I'm still frightened of hillbillies).

I don't like vietnamese food, and I don't care. phuck pho.

I don't care if coffee is bad for me.

I don't care if that sign said 'right turn only'.

I don't care how expensive that Dyson was. I own you now.

• I don't like vietnamese food, and I don't care. phuck pho.

you need to check out the rest of the menu.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I don't care that summer is over.

I got the three!

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Oh shit.

That's one of my favourite books from when I was kid. The other of course, being:

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts

This LP is disappointing.

• I don't care about ebay.