The Richmond Strutter summmit

yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
mordecai has said we were gonna try & link up, but Monday evening I plan on being in Greensboro. Can we do a late dinner on sunday (I'm done by like 9:30PM) or lunch on monday??? unless there's some spot I should be checking on monday, I'd rather hit my regular jumpoffs in GSO.PM or put on blast,Georges

Comments

• Sunday is no good for me as I will be driving back from Philly. Have fun in Richmond.

• Lunch on monday no good for you Cuz????

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    what is this? just eating together?

no weed, records or fighting?

pass.

• Lunch on monday no good for you Cuz????

I got work so it would be pretty rushed for me.

• what is this? just eating together?

pass.

it's whatever, whenever however!!! I'm down for the whole shebang, but noones chiming in that I should chill in the Rich monday.....

• what is this? just eating together?

pass.

it's whatever, whenever however!!! I'm down for the whole shebang, but noones chiming in that I should chill in the Rich monday.....

I will be around to hang out Monday after work if you are still in town.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    not sure if your passing this way between the 2
    but if you need a break on 29 south
    i got navy band records

• Sunday is no good for me, either.

Monday after 5/530 is tho.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    weed fighting
    Sunday will work for this, but Monday midday would be bad to return to the office with bloodshot eyes and smelling like a zebra.

• so it looks like it'snot gonna happen If any of you that are around sunday wanna come to the show - lemme know.

Coffin - I NEED HAND CLAPPING!!!! PM ME PLEASE

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    monday is a no go for me too.

and i hear prof rockwell is coming in town this weekend as well. saturday night jump off anyone?

• monday is a no go for me too.

and i hear prof rockwell is coming in town this weekend as well. saturday night jump off anyone?

Please do make your Saturday jump off destination NY deli. I will try and not get yelled at by the manager and leave midway through the night. Sarah has already promised that if the fuck with me I will have to bail her out of jail. So at the very least it will be entertaining.

monday is a no go for me too.

Please do make your Saturday jump off destination NY deli. I will try and not get yelled at by the manager and leave midway through the night. Sarah has already promised that if the fuck with me I will have to bail her out of jail. So at the very least it will be entertaining.

no!

I'M BANNED WE HAVE TO MEET SOMEWHERES ELSE.

• monday is a no go for me too.

no!

I'M BANNED WE HAVE TO MEET SOMEWHERES ELSE.

Fuck that, banning is weak, wear a mask, or just throw a beer at the bar tender, or we could lift that manager dude up by his ankles and give him a swirly. It will be a blast.

• well I must say it's total I won't get to chill with any of you. Ms. James will blow the roof off, then I guess I'll be offf to link with Coffin in the nether regions of VA. I should be back in December though, so we'll make it happen then.

• well I must say it's total I won't get to chill with any of you. Ms. James will blow the roof off, then I guess I'll be offf to link with Coffin in the nether regions of VA. I should be back in December though, so we'll make it happen then.

I am bummed I won't be in town for that show. I would love to check it out. Anyway catch you next time.

i don't really understand what's going on here.

what date(s) are you gonna be in RVA?

• I get in on sunday the 15 and am leaving on the 16th.

holla,
    Georges

OK. Sorry.

This weekend is our 1 year aniversery. And it's all about the Missus.

And I'm swamped at work all day Monday.

Def next time.

FB