IT'S SNOWING IN CHICAGO

2»

Comments

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

are you still going to dress up as toast? i think you should be a message board for halloween

A giant dry-erase board would be pretty awesome and interactive, but I'm feeling toast. I'll probably leave it up to the last week. I still don't know where the halloween party of the century will be thrown. I want to do it here, but this dude's presence is a must:

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

are you still going to dress up as toast? i think you should be a message board for halloween

A giant dry-erase board would be pretty awesome and interactive, but I'm feeling toast. I'll probably leave it up to the last week. I still don't know where the halloween party of the century will be thrown. I want to do it here, but this dude's presence is a must:

a giant dry-erase board is a good idea. i knew a girl who dressed up as a golf course and carried around a club? she had holes in her astroturf skirt that people could put the ball into

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• Locusts??!! Psshhhhhtttt....

It's raining canned hams and flying turtles in NJ.

BITER!!!!! Dave did the canned ham bit a min ago.

Dave???s first job:

After graduation, Dave moved right into television and radio, working as both a radio deejay and as a weatherman on Indianapolis??? WTHR. It???s here, the legend goes, that Letterman famously referred to hail as ???the size of canned hams.???

• are you still going to dress up as toast? i think you should be a message board for halloween

excuse me? hope you have a fresh pack of razors.

snow already is pretty nuts. youll be praying for 35 and sunny in the near future.

halloween party of century? = how can I be down?

halloween party of century? = how can I be down?

I'm on some Field of Dreams level thought, but don't know if I will be able to build it. Might just have to do a Gremlins space echo party in December. We'll see.

i want to go to one of these ancient pastry parties.

seriously though, i miss chicago and its scary weather. i wanna party with yall.

i actually am really tempted to spend my money on a new computer though. i missing having a mac

seriously though, i miss chicago and its scary weather. i wanna party with yall.

i actually am really tempted to spend my money on a new computer though. i missing having a mac

We want to adopt the tall can + rap party as our own. Need to get that form template!

Winter is brutal out here. I'm going to Santa Barbara for New Years and heading North.

We want to adopt the tall can + rap party as our own. Need to get that form template!

Winter is brutal out here. I'm going to Santa Barbara for New Years and heading North.

yeah i done winter and summer there. slush rain sucks and feels like a million needles. and then there is the humidity thing

north like bay? we should gather folks and have a monsterstrut karaoke throwdown

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

north like bay? we should gather folks and have a monsterstrut karaoke throwdown

I'm loving this picture:

• numericnumeric 152 Posts
    We have had half a flurry here in Columbus Today. 30's here. This is dumb.

yeah i done winter and summer there. slush rain sucks and feels like a million needles. and then there is the humidity thing

North like bay if all looks good. Karaoke throwdown is a must. Handy Clubbup has never been the same since his return. Still mapping out the itinerary right now. I may make a Palm Springs detour to help Day with his giant bottle of Makers.

We have had half a flurry here in Columbus Today. 30's here. This is dumb.

You sir must report back to Chicago STAT for tall cans and rap.

• Might just have to do a Gremlins space echo party in December. We'll see.

• AND LOOKS LIKE SUNSHINE FOR THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    accidental bump