RAMP pressing question

hyderNZhyderNZ 57 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
hidoes anyone know if the OG of 'Come Into Knowledge' has better sound quality than the reissue? the reissue sounds 'thin' to methanks

Comments

• Good question. Also is it white or brown cardboard on the inside?

While we're waiting for an answer from the Soulstrut massive, check out this video I just found. Has anybody seen this shit? Hilarious version of Apache!

• While we're waiting for an answer from the Soulstrut massive, check out this video I just found. Has anybody seen this shit? Hilarious version of Apache!

but this one has already been posted a few times.

does anyone know if the OG of 'Come Into Knowledge' has better sound quality than the reissue? the reissue sounds 'thin' to me

OG sounds mucho better than the reissue

Also is it white or brown cardboard on the inside?

White

• dec0ndec0n 38 Posts
    I just bought the reissue but posted it home to myself.
    Anyone got ideas on how much the OG usually goes for?

• but this one has already been posted a few times.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    hey guys,

i just bought the og, but in a fit of rage i slapped somebody with it and broke it in half!!! do you still think its worth more than the reissue? plaese tell me before i mail it back to myself. Thanks!

BTW, that apache video is !!! i've never seen that before!!!!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    hey guys,

i just bought the og, but in a fit of rage i slapped somebody with it and broke it in half!!! do you still think its worth more than the reissue? plaese tell me before i mail it back to myself. Thanks!
    OG halfs, that should be a great decoration for fake trees! that would increase the value of the fake tree, because you add some OG stuff!

You can also try to glue the halfs with baby oil, vaseline or lotion and then sell it on the bay. vaseline, baby oil or lotion glued originals = $$$

BTW, that apache video is !!! i've never seen that before!!!!

yo, here??s another exclusive. raer footage, never posted before!

• dec0ndec0n 38 Posts
    hey guys,

ouch? teh awesome....