NBAHeads: I need your help

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
Where can I find a list of songs that are played in arenas for NBA teams... in particular I am looking for the songs that are used to ANNOUNCE the team.This is important. Google ain't helping.Thanks.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    This would reqire legwork, but try asking on the respective NBA team message boards. The Seahawks fan board I frequent has threads on uniforms, sixth stringers, and yes, team announcement music.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    This would reqire legwork, but try asking on the respective NBA team message boards. The Seahawks fan board I frequent has threads on uniforms, sixth stringers, and yes, team announcement music.

really the only way...

i know the pistons are europe - final countdown

maybe take a poll?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    All I know is that every sports team in every league should get announced to "Time 4 Sum Akshun."

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    U shud be able to email any local team music director and ask about the playlist. But yes leg work iz required.

• what was the song called that the bulls came out to in their heyday?

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    what was the song called that the bulls came out to in their heyday?

I dont know but I bet about a quarter of the league uses that same song..the suns did for years.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    what was the song called that the bulls came out to in their heyday?

The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky

• Hit up Lang Whitaker at Slam magazine. If he doesn't know them all, he knows who does.