Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• pppppppp 261 Posts
    i'm gonna catch spank rock at circa (in toronto). and oh yeah, dr octagon.
    i imagine spank rock puts on a good show. any cosigns or word of warnings?

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    going record shopping while the mrs. runs a practice for her dance company's performance tomorrow.

hopefully later she'll be down to go to milk for the night of the remix release party:

• this is the first weekend since the summer that i've not had a DJ gig to prepare for and i'm enjoying it. i love DJaying but this break is really nice. i slept till 1, walked around w/my dog for an hour and FINALLY copped that Baby Heuy CD. then i just chilled at home cleaning up my studio space, finding a bunch of long lost ish, throwing out a big trashbag of un needed ish...it feels good to get rid of the clutter now i can get more focused in that small space i have for my music. tonight i might go check out a show w/some local bands and drink some good cheap beer.

i saw spankrock over a year ago in baltimore and i wasn't feeling it too much, but it was before i heard of em and i was disappointed Le Tigre dropped out of the show i know

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    well its already saturday here, but friday night I went saw the touring Nick CatchDubs, Chris Lemon Rock, Gorky & Ghislain Portier

real good night, shoutouts to CatchDubs for coming to the bottom of the world and being that dude !

Phil Collins in the club? why not

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Not much tonight (besides tryin' to get up on some), but tomorrow night, wifey and I are going to see McCoy Tyner in concert.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'm in San Diego CHILLIN'.

• i got a vasectomy yesterday, so i'm sitting around with an ice pack on my nuts and poppin' pain pills... the doctor told me it wouldn't be a big deal, but it feels like someone is just squeezing my sack

i smoked herb for the first time in a year and a half earlier... i was a pretty big head for like 14 years, then i had to quit cold turkey because my job has random testing... a hippy friend of mine gave me one little bud of what he described as the best weed he's ever seen... being high kinda sucks, i think i'm done with it forever... i was completely brain dead, and kept forgetting the situations in the baseball game... then i ate pretty much the whole bowl of halloween candy.... my daughter is going to be pissed when she gets home!

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    I'm working mang. Big business jet conference in two weeks.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    spent most of the day mixing down 3 songs, then went to a microbrew tasting. Its on though tommorow. There is like 4 flea markets and mad rummage sales i gotta hit up.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    I was sick as a dog, but couldnt miss out on this:

was absolutely

• just got home from my party at club 6. big shouts to ross hoggy, king moist, sake, fran, mr e, ren, and swifty for showing up for shits and giggles. shit was crakalakin. AZC whatch out we drop unexpectedly like bird shit.

ibuprofen b4 i go to sleep and gatorade for tomorrow morniong