edited October 2006 in Strut Central
which one? any other nominees?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

any other nominees?

Barry Bonds vs. Jeff Kent was good

Stephon Marbury's Mommy vs. The entire Knick Team

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    okay sorta stretching it, but Rick Foxs vs Doug Christie.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Doug Christie wifey vs the Lakers( whomever she was swingin her purse at)!

• Rick Fox getting chin-checked was classic - who had that as their avatar for a while???

Rick Fox getting chin-checked was classic - who had that as their avatar for a while???

I miss rivalries like that. Players so mad at each other, they gotta bitchslap each other! lol speaking of bitch...where's Raja Bell?

One of the most cowardly acts in recent NBA history:

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Doug Christie vs. Masculinity

• Rick Fox getting chin-checked was classic - who had that as their avatar for a while???

I miss rivalries like that. Players so mad at each other, they gotta bitchslap each other! lol speaking of bitch...where's Raja Bell?

One of the most cowardly acts in recent NBA history:

i dunno man, i hate to bring it up, but I think the Reggie Evans/Chris Kaman fiasco was far worse. Raja was at least somewhat gully with his, Reggie was fishin' for eggs man, that's a low blow, literally....

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

i enjoyed every second of this.

how about alonzo mourning's leg vs. jeff van gundy?

latrell vs. pj carleismo

mj vs. the bad boys

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    the only rivalry that really matters.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    hey, i was only talking about "bitchfights" here... you know, big burly grown men acting like women, not speaking to each other and making disparaging remarks to each other through the media, anything BUT stepping to the next man like a man and settling the schitt either like gentlemen or on some gangsta schitt. TO vs McNabb & Shaq vs Kobe are the main ones that come to mind but I'm pretty sure there have been others.

"Best Baller Fights" (as in where the ballers really scrap like only real men can), now that's a whole other thread! In that one I'm voting for Manute Bol vs. Fridge Perry. I KNEW Beanpole Bol aka The Lion Killer was gonna whup up on Fridge's lard ass.

Have any WNBA bulldaggers ever been involved in on-court scuffles? Any female athletes at all????? That schitt would be beyond rad and so damn

• PHIL! You should know the best nba scuffle was Charles Barkley slamming Shaq.

Doug Christie vs. Masculinity

hey, you know the christies have a reality show now?????
    wifey must have the power u to end all power u's, because that muthafucka is WHIPPED like kunta kinte

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    the only rivalry that really matters.

Even though they eventually got down. I think Gay-rod v Boston was a little bitchmade. His highlights were killing it around this time.

PHIL! You should know the best nba scuffle was Charles Barkley slamming Shaq.

okay, i just youtubed that schite... i don't remember that at all and looking at the clip, it is pretty forgettable.
    but it was nice how chuck threw the ball fearlessly at that big offspring of andre the giant and bigfoot

one of my alltime faves has GOT to be chris childs sockin' yuichi's man! on some "what, n***a?!?" type schitt!!

ultimate bitchfight... i dunno, mcnabb & t.o. were straight pussywussy with their schitt...mcnabb like "i dont play childish games through the media", yet who you tellin this to??? THE MEDIA. certainly not to t.o.'s face. yall so busy not speaking to each other while trying to run an offense, WTF is that????
    But when kobe snitched on shaq to the police about how shaq liked to cheat on shaunie then pay hoes off to keep it real ... that's some bitchery right there (sorry yuichi but i gotta schitt on ya boy)!

jackie christie purse-smackin' n***az in the tunnel...

one of my alltime faves has GOT to be chris childs sockin' yuichi's man! on some "what, n***a?!?" type schitt!!

True. But Chris Childs was not a baller. He was just out there to start shit! lol

Kobe's best shot would have to be that right straight to Reggie Miller.

And Anthony Peeler's elbow to KG's face was pretty gangsta as well.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo,

Here are some bitchfights I thought of:

-Oscar De La Hoya vs. Fernando Vargas (Fernando trying to convince folks he wasn't a sucka).
    -Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield (post 1st fight bitchin' by Mike).
    -Riddick Bowe vs. Lennox Lewis (talked much shit and never fought; pussies!!!).
    -Christy Martin vs. Lucille Reijker (threw more punches outside the ring than inside; cat fight).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,787 Posts

You actually HEAR the collision at the 1.5 sec mark.

Reggie Jackson vs Billy Martin
    Dave Winfield vs Billy Martin
    George Steinbrenner vs Billy Martin

Dale Davis chokin' somebody underneath the basket. Fuck a punch(no fines)- I'm strangle the shit outta u!

• i can't think of that many good nba fights. rick fox and kobe both took clean shots to the face. bill laimbeer got wrestled to the floor by a number of players, including barkley. and did barkley really slam shaq? that fight was . i think somebody wrote a book about rudy tomjanovich getting his clock cleaned during an nba game. other than that, there is a famous pic of larry bird and dr. j strangling each other. i also remember seeing footage of dr. j landing a wild hook on bird's face...actually, it might have been Jabbar. i'd pay to see Jabbar get knocked out. cant stand that dude.

• this is the hardest shot i've ever seen someone take during a hoops game:

MAN, YALL BASTIDS IS ALL OFF THE TOPICS!!!!!! BITCHFIGHTS[/b] NOT REAL MANFIGHTS!!!!!!!! BITCHFIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

if you cant think of any other ones then pick between T.O. vs McNABB or SHAQ vs KOBE. Reading is fundamental, bastards.

if you cant think of any other ones then pick between T.O. vs McNABB or SHAQ vs KOBE. Reading is fundamental, bastards.

Shaq vs Kobe is way better than the other cats. Shaq's Miami Championship added to "beef".

this is the hardest shot i've ever seen someone take during a hoops game:

Nah- The RUDY T the PUNCH!!!! is CRAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzZZZZZZYYYY!!!!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Nah- The RUDY T the PUNCH!!!! is CRAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzZZZZZZYYYY!!!!!!!

Kermit Washington was a badassmofo....but it was a cheap shot

MAN, YALL BASTIDS IS ALL OFF THE TOPICS!!!!!! BITCHFIGHTS[/b] NOT REAL MANFIGHTS!!!!!!!! BITCHFIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

tell these illiterate fools, what time it is!