WHITE GURL

2»

Comments

• sayin'!

fucking black folks doing "conscious" rap! HAHAHAHH! GOFHWTBS, SON!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

Shut the fuck up patrick. You're sounding real dizzy bullish right now.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Shut the fuck up patrick. You're sounding real dizzy bullish right now.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Unlike your Huffy, which gets you everywhere.

• fucking black folks doing "conscious" rap! HAHAHAHH! GOFHWTBS, SON!

Shut the fuck up patrick. You're sounding real dizzy bullish right now. [/b]

You're sounding mad Archaic-ish right now. You can dish it but can't take it?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

can you "dish" without pulling your well withered race card?

• You're sounding mad Archaic-ish right now. You can dish it but can't take it?

Yo dude:

You know I can definetly joke around about anything and everything, but if I want to do it with my "well weathered race card" I motherfucking will. A person like you has a lot of fucking nerve telling me when I can and when I can't make an observation on race. You types always crack me up when you pull the whole "OH GOD! HERE THEY GO AGAIN TALKING ABOUT THAT 'RACE' STUFF! Can't they just relax and ease-up for once". It's not that easy for some people, Noz- you know not everyone has that privledge.

Seriously, you posted the pic so deal with it. I'm not sure why you're being so damn sensitive especially for someone who's online schtick is thrashing rappers amongst other things. You didn't eat your sandwhich today or something?

Honestly, I think you can sometimes be an all right dude but damn man.....

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Damn, this thread is straight comedy! What are you guys even fighting about? The crouton picture?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Hardly a positive message, but rhyming Lindsey Lohan with Sniff-that-blow-man is pretty brilliant. Can't take Bun Bs verse though, a little too rich for my blood. Is there a 12" for this?

yes

33third - e-40 - white gurl

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Who are these guys? And why are they holding crutons? My guess is if they're conscious & I don't know them, they might be Dead Prez cause I've never heard any of their music or know what they look like. Or they could be Little Brother?

Yo dude:

You know I can definetly joke around about anything and everything, but if I want to do it with my "well weathered race card" I motherfucking will. A person like you has a lot of fucking nerve telling me when I can and when I can't make an observation on race. You types always crack me up when you pull the whole "OH GOD! HERE THEY GO AGAIN TALKING ABOUT THAT 'RACE' STUFF! Can't they just relax and ease-up for once". It's not that easy for some people, Noz- you know not everyone has that privledge.

Seriously, you posted the pic so deal with it. I'm not sure why you're being so damn sensitive especially for someone who's online schtick is thrashing rappers amongst other things. You didn't eat your sandwhich today or something?

Honestly, I think you can sometimes be an all right dude but damn man.....

shhhh.... the blogosphere will hear you....

I mean, really, if a nerdy rap-packer internet blogger can't pull the race card then who can? Is nothing sacred? Behave yourself.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    if it was a white rapper writing about croutons i would've still made fun of their croutons.

if it was a white rapper writing about croutons i would've still made fun of their croutons.

I still don't get what it is you hate about croutons. They're delicious.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Who are these guys? And why are they holding crutons? My guess is if they're conscious & I don't know them, they might be Dead Prez cause I've never heard any of their music or know what they look like. Or they could be Little Brother?

They're called dead prez and they talk about robbing poor people and croutons. This is considered 'positive' and 'progressive' though because they wear funny hats and don't get played on the radio.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    this thread is

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    this thread is
    I liken this track with this very same term.
    The song is also called "White Girls," but it really is about white girls... specifically sowhority Becky-types in Ann Arbor, MI.