HollerStrut

aimhighshootlowaimhighshootlow 146 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
MontanaThat is where i am at tonight.Missoula(sp)on some holiday inn shit.someone sent me this 4 year old drummer kid and it melted my face,i am sure its been posted on here.i mean... this is soulstrut.(have not been on for like a month)just incase it hasn't i thought i would share.Also in the next week i will be in Bellingham,Seattle,Portland,Eugene,S.F.(Sean,Nate,Om,Cuz holler hard!),LA(Day holler),Pomona,AZ,TXWanna Hit up some spots along the way..hit me off on the pm tip if your near.Hope to meet some strutters along the way and hit up some freshdope.Maker

this where i be at.Oct 3 2006 8:00P The Loft Missoula, MT Oct 4 2006 8:00P The Nightlight Lounge Bellingham, WA Oct 5 2006 8:00P Chop Suey Seattle, WA Oct 6 2006 8:00P Holocene Portlan, OR Oct 7 2006 8:00P WOW Hall Eugene, OR Oct 9 2006 8:00P Bottom of the Hill San Francisco, CA Oct 10 2006 8:00P The Knitting Factory Los Angelas, CA Oct 11 2006 8:00P The Glass House Pamona, CA Oct 12 2006 8:00P Hollywood Alley Mesa, AZ Oct 13 2006 8:00P Solar Culture Tucson, AZ Oct 14 2006 8:00P The Launchpad Albuquerque, NM Oct 16 2006 8:00P Hailey's Club Denton, TX Oct 17 2006 8:00P Emo's Austin, TX Oct 18 2006 8:00P The Spanish Moon Baton Rouge, LA Oct 19 2006 8:00P The Beta Bar Tallahasee, FL Oct 20 2006 8:00P Common Grounds Gainesville, FL Oct 24 2006 8:00P The Social orlando, FL

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Yeeehhh.. what's good Ma*c* Hope your having fun on the US tour homie. Too bad you guys can't swoop through Vegas. You didn't get a chance to catch the grand opening of the store.

Here's some pics of the record store's opening:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/protecto

I did however fight to save that Rhodes for you, mang. I didn't even bother to hit you up when the homie Mestizo said you were on tour. So get at me when you're off vacation.

peace.

- spidey

• Yeeehhh.. what's good Ma*c* Hope your having fun on the US tour homie. Too bad you guys can't swoop through Vegas. You didn't get a chance to catch the grand opening of the store.

Here's some pics of the record store's opening:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/protecto

I did however fight to save that Rhodes for you, mang. I didn't even bother to hit you up when the homie Mestizo said you were on tour. So get at me when you're off vacation.

peace.

- spidey

thats whats up homie.
    the store is looking real nice!

next time around we are stopping there for sure,didn't work out this time.
    i will hit you up real soon about that.

talk RILL soon.
    Maker

• to send rhode to montreal.
    Maker: be safe homie!

If florida sucks balls too much, come back to Pasadena for the 20th... I will be out there then.

LA folls... if you wann hang, come through to pasadena.

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    The Blunt club is an ill spot in AZ. I live right down the street from there, too bad the digging in AZ is weak...unless your looking for some country rares.

• 6 what up foo..florida will not suck i dont think.
    i know orlando has 300 presale already! so when is awn then is awn then is awn.

when you coming back to the chi-tilla?

lets do some canadia dates?spring?

relax..word i never really hit up any spots in az before..but come threw the show and say what up.
    pm your name for guest list action.