Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    so is this

• don't hat the game.

Can I hat the playa?

• indeedo.
    I hat the playa.

• pardon my inquiry but why the hell do you care whose overpayin for what record?

are that he's not biding on your auctions?

If I had auctions I might be!

I dunno - it's just interesting to see that a given individual massively overspeands on records. Is that not interesting to you?

Maybe

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I'd be all for Marco's spending, 'cept when he wins your auctions he's a massive fucking pain in the ass...

• pardon my inquiry but why the hell do you care whose overpayin for what record?

I think you dudes can't read between the lines

HAIRY BELAFONTE IS MARCO FUNK.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    pardon my inquiry but why the hell do you care whose overpayin for what record?

I will happily accept this theory with little or no evidence.

pardon my inquiry but why the hell do you care whose overpayin for what record?

I will happily accept this theory with little or no evidence.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    He's middle-class. Deal with it.

He's a millionair.[/b] . Deal with it.

• Somehow I think it's incredible that he can run into "so" many auctions that is way overpriced. I rarely see auctions that are jacked so badly like the ones he bid on.

Here's another example.

marcofunk as highbidder:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140027492434

Auction for same record with no marcofunk involvement:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:US:11&Item=140035581649

• Marco asked me about the item in question, because he bought a sealed copy and didn't want to open it.

Moreover, that Ojeda Penn is at best a one-tracker and I was surprised to even get $40.

• I just want to be on his radar!!!!

and I too don't understand why people are so fascinated with his buying habits. And remember there's someone else who loses to his "over-paying" bids....

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Somehow I think it's incredible that he can run into "so" many auctions that is way overpriced. I rarely see auctions that are jacked so badly like the ones he bid on.

Its worth noting that he's known to bid against himself with a shill account (!)

And I'm willing to bet a lot of sellers will have friends bid up an auction that marco's placed a bid on, because he WILL. NOT. LOSE.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Moreover, that Ojeda Penn is at best a one-tracker and I was surprised to even get $40.

You're just jealous of prophet_blackmon

• Somehow I think it's incredible that he can run into "so" many auctions that is way overpriced. I rarely see auctions that are jacked so badly like the ones he bid on.

Its worth noting that he's known to bid against himself with a shill account (!)

you dudes kil me with the marcofunk shit but i have to admit i have noticed him for a long time and always wondered, there are many other marcofunks out there in other genres and some even cross into his genres.

i thnk there should be a "how you vision marco funk in your private mind garden" thread.

i saw one persons great assumption of marco, that was good.