Microwave transportation gear?

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited October 2006 in Strut Central
I have finally gone to the darkside and went 100% microwave popcorn on that ass! So does anyone here have that fly ass zero halliburton Dj/Microwave case? http://www.pointshop.com/Mall/Catalog/Product/ASP/product-id/36547501/store-id/1000045813.htmlDope shit but $600???? Ouch. I seen the odyessy joint but not as tight and also a 3rd of the cost. I travel so I'm not really planning on just throwing it in a regular shoulder bag and fucking my shit up. Although I'm using my sick louis vuitton messenger bag for the time being.

Comments

• If you get that, you HAVE to handcuff it to your wrist like the presidential "football."

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Maybe I will just digitize a funk 45 then ebay it and it will pay for the briefcase and I will still have two mp3 files of the song to dj with! Lol.

Here's the Odyssey jawn. They go for $169.00

• aerospace grade aluminum in a smashing silver color

how can you go wrong?

• I do not trust Odyssey's gear...everything I've gotten from them has fallen apart. Phonics just got a new dildo bag from them recently and it's already ripped all the way cross the top. Buyers beware!

edit: Sorry, actually my cases are Hi-Roller not odyssey...they suck tho. But Moist did just get a microwave Odyssey bag and it promptly ripped...so at least that much I was right about.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that shit is too fuckin big. more than half the spots i play, i can barely sqeeze in the box and laptop.

If you go to most art supply stores, they make metal portfolio cases that will fit a laptop perfectly. all you need to do is glue in some of that cellular padding. Those that have seen my lttle set up will concure...tres chic.

• I do not trust Odyssey's gear...everything I've gotten from them has fallen apart. Phonics just got a new dildo bag from them recently and it's already ripped all the way cross the top. Buyers beware!

edit: Sorry, actually my cases are Hi-Roller not odyssey...they suck tho. But Moist did just get a microwave Odyssey bag and it promptly ripped...so at least that much I was right about.

my boys oddessy shit fell apart in 3 days!
    dude at the record store told him he didnt carry it cause it was garbage but special ordered it for him.

he was going on his first tour using microwave and had to carry the shit in his arms for 3 weeks!

ship that shit.

BEWARE!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Since when has money been an object for you, Dee Rock?

• I have finally gone to the darkside and went 100% microwave popcorn on that ass! So does anyone here have that fly ass zero halliburton Dj/Microwave case?

I travel so I'm not really planning on just throwing it in a regular shoulder bag and fucking my shit up.

When traveling, make sure that you have a bag with the proper dimensions, and good luck when flying to london and you small computer bag is not allowed on carry on. shit is hectic

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i throw my shit in this thing:
    Adidas

I just came from Bergman luggage and they have a variety of cases ranging from $75-$350. I'm gonna go back with everything I will be packing and see if it all fits right before making a final purchase. Phill Most Chill got jokes! On another note I'm running the latest version 1.6 software and it has been fine but I have had other djs tell me 1.6 isn't cool and malfuctions while 1.4 works best. Any horror stories or success stories?

• Dee,

1.6.2[/b] is supposed to be the business. Allegedly, they've yet to find a file that will freeze it up (knocks on wood). And that's the version that works with the 57 mixer, should you ever be lucky enough to play a club with one built in.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I have finally gone to the darkside and went 100% microwave popcorn on that ass! So does anyone here have that fly ass zero halliburton Dj/Microwave case?

http://www.pointshop.com/Mall/Catalog/Product/ASP/product-id/36547501/store-id/1000045813.html

Dope shit but $600???? Ouch.

But 'Preme, didn't you see?

"Updated for today's hippest music makers and spinners "

If you ain't down with $600, then apparently, you ain't down with being part of the today's hippest spinners.

I have finally gone to the darkside and went 100% microwave popcorn on that ass! So does anyone here have that fly ass zero halliburton Dj/Microwave case?

http://www.pointshop.com/Mall/Catalog/Product/ASP/product-id/36547501/store-id/1000045813.html

Dope shit but $600???? Ouch.

But 'Preme, didn't you see?

"Updated for today's hippest music makers and spinners "

If you ain't down with $600, then apparently, you ain't down with being part of the today's hippest spinners.

I know I'm not, you wouldn't even write me up in XXL or Scratch!!! (LOL).

Hehehehe............. I crack myself up. I'm playing in LA in a few weeks. You coming out?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    [

Hehehehe............. I crack myself up. I'm playing in LA in a few weeks. You coming out?

U mad doggie?

Where you spinning when you're out here?

[

U mad doggie?

Where you spinning when you're out here?

I will let you and all LA heads know the deal.