Flying tomorrow, What's allowed for carryon?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Been a while since I've flown. What am I **NOT** allowed to bring on. I'm most concerned about my laptop. Can I bring that at least. I'll probably won't have anything else aside from bathroom stuff and clothes.

Comments

• A razor sharp business card.

• forget about bringing your guitar or bass if that applies to you......not even contact fucking lenses in saline solution.

• rayray 77 Posts
    Electronics are ok. I just flew last week and brought my laptop and mp3 player.

I think there are still regulations on liquids (toiletries) so you should probably check your airline's web page...something about clear plastic baggies?

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    A razor sharp business card.

that colbert interview was the worst ive ever seen, not because colbert wasnt on point, but because Woz is THE MOST RETARDED HUMAN BEING EVA!

everytime Woz said something, colbert was just stunned with a i-have-no-idea-how-to-respond face. for inventing the home computer, dood is mad

re: plane carryons, i think its best to call your airport, cause i know you are allowed to carryon liquids, but there is a stipulation as to how many oz you can bring, and it has to be in a seperate ziplock bag...

and by liquids, i mean weed.

• Electronics are ok. I just flew last week and brought my laptop and mp3 player.

I think there are still regulations on liquids (toiletries) so you should probably check your airline's web page...something about clear plastic baggies?

I flew yesterday and all was back to normal. If you carry "travel-sized" toiletries you'll be straight. They didn't even open my suitcase with my 45 box of .

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Electronics are ok. I just flew last week and brought my laptop and mp3 player.

I flew yesterday and all was back to normal. If you carry "travel-sized" toiletries you'll be straight. They didn't even open my suitcase with my 45 box of .

it really depends on the airport.

just pack your toiletries in your suitcase. no biggie...