Weekend Fake Finds

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I know, a bit earlier (I love this sentence in weekend finds, it shows the poster's desperation to share his finds) but here it goes: PS: only FAKE[/b] finds are allowed in this thread

Comments

• Major E-bay come up dropped in the mail today. Never thought I would see this gem.

• fuck all that shit - someone just paid me to take their records.

-$0.165 to -$1.00 each bitch.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    COPPEd MAD mad heat Godz

JULIE ANDREWS DOES DIRTY SANCHEZ ON THIS JOINT LIKE MIKE KIRKLAND ON COLONIC CLEAN OUT AND SHIT

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

OG Lamborghini Diablo, b??tches. Car dealer didn't know shit, so I played dumb car digger and went home with it for $2300. Beat that.

• Shit, I stole a car yesterday.

$2300? SUCKER!

Wait, is that cool?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

That's right, jonny. I got my own spaceship now. Junkie came out of nowhere while I was walking to work this morning. "It's your for $100" he said.

I'm staring right at it through my window. Looks hella funny in the parking lot.

• You'll totally lose your "digger's element of surprise" in that thing.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I found Canada! You know, the country.

It was just sitting in a box in a bookstore in my neighborhood.
    I paid 13$ (american!) Bit much, but hey, it will prolly go for triple that on Ebay, you know with these crazy rich japanese buyers on there...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I found Canada! You know, the country.

It was just sitting in a box in a bookstore in my neighborhood.
    I paid 13$ (american!) Bit much, but hey, it will prolly go for triple that on Ebay, you know with these crazy rich japanese buyers on there...

uh oh, somebody didn't get the memo. Canada stocks are down due to elusive record dealers. Overpaid.

• You'll totally lose your "digger's element of surprise" in that thing.

Not on the moon.....

PS no records on the moon....or are there[/b]?????

• i came up on this giant squid at the oakland flea market for $1.20

• OG $5 in the used fine art bin at the local salvo. Suckers.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I recently beat lord Bizzo at a game of snowboarding and he was so impressed by my wicked shredding that (he) just gave me his Boscoe. True story.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Got a tip off that a guy was cleaning out his garage so went on a 2000 mile weekend round trip to check it. Mainly copies of children's songs about clouds and dreams played by sixties musicians but found this guy wedged between two copies of Brasil 77:

Unfortunately condition was only VG+ with severe warping and cover had seen better days. Will consider offers.

• so impressed by my wicked shredding that just gave me his Boscoe[/b]

AYO[/b]

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Was out bike riding in Kashmir this past weekend and found this rare psych LP at an Al Qaeda Garage Sale/Car Wash Fund Raiser.......it's OG too....none of that re-ish ish

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Was out bike riding in Kashmir this past weekend and found this rare psych LP at an Al Qaeda Garage Sale/Car Wash Fund Raiser.......it's OG too....none of that re-ish ish

WoW - I hear these guys are making a comeback too.

• Pretty good week for me. These were all in the free bins at the local spots:

Holy grail, the real one.

All FOUR horsemen of the Apocalypse

Spiritual life essence of the universe (Trade copy)

Five of the TheCrates' lost beat CDs

A time machine

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Time Machine is a boot. sorry.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    A time machine

That's the early model that only goes BACK in time.....gonna come in handy though for future fake finds though!!

Sorry to dispappoint but the OG has smaller gems and Jesuslovesya0154 in the run out.

• Time Machine is a boot. sorry.

Son of a bitch! I thought it smelled a bit too new.

• Time Machine is a boot. sorry.

Son of a bitch! I thought it smelled a bit too new.

Still long out of print and worth money to completists...

Sorry to dispappoint but the OG has smaller gems and Jesuslovesya0154 in the run out.

What the FUCK!??!?! Even the four horsemen thought this was legit!

What the FUCK!??!?! Even the four horsemen thought this was legit!

Y'all are both wrong. We all know that Harrison Ford is the proud owner.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    A time machine

That's the early model that only goes BACK in time.....gonna come in handy though for future fake finds though!!

Don't worry dudes, I'm working on something to fix this.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Best $800 I ever spent at a thrifstore:

• MeepMeep 320 Posts
    went digging yesterday:

and dug up this gem:

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Best $800 I ever spent at a thrifstore:

Dood, is that a brontosaurus cause my dad had one when we were kids and I haven't seen one since.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

It was pricey, but I'm currently enjoying 1.6 yoctomoles of cool refreshing water.