edited May 2005 in Strut Central
???

y'all act like he's a leper

Comments

• gibla74gibla74 182 Posts
    P.A.P =

Pride. And. Prejudice

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    So, is anyone willin to braek down what all this pap jive is about plaese, for us future strutterz ?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I'm not sure, but it has to do with a German. He used to be on Soustrut. I didn't get the hassle. Why did any of you make fun of him? I didn't get it.
    Actually, Pap was cool.

Kool, but what the PAP did this PAP dude do to get such legendary status and relentless proppin?

Braek it down.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Kool, but what the PAP did this PAP dude do to get such legendary status and relentless proppin?

Braek it down.

well see, ....there was this picture, where hes grabbing this thick black girls ass......followed by the inevitable argument about whether or not this was racist.........

ummm...and he told us we should all get jobs. So-cal beach dudes were not enthused. Im pretty sure guzzo thought something was antisemetic.......it might have just been that he was german though.

I dont really remember the rest, i think he made alot of kinda sorta boring threads, and a couple that were just stupid and so we decided to ban him.

fuck yeah!

Braek it down.

well see, ....there was this picture, where hes grabbing this thick black girls ass......followed by the inevitable argument about whether or not this was racist.........

ummm...and he told us we should all get jobs. So-cal beach dudes were not enthused. Im pretty sure guzzo thought something was antisemetic.......it might have just been that he was german though.

I dont really remember the rest, i think he made alot of kinda sorta boring threads, and a couple that were just stupid and so we decided to ban him.

fuck yeah!

He pissed people of without meaning to, people thought his threads were intentionally provocative which they weren't so they sonned him, he understandably got deffensive & made it a whole heap worse. He was his own worst enemy.
    I think some cultural / language missunderstandings came into play.

I stuck up for dude as I'd recently met him & knew that he was cool & not like the way he was coming accross in his threads. I alluded that people were cunts for banning him which offended a whole heap of folks as the C word is taken more seriously stateside than it is in my neck of the woods. Drama continued for a bit then everyone mostly forgot about the pap until his anniversary.

benders.

From back in the soulstrut crates:

Hello there,

someone told me that "it??s official" and that you have
    "Pap day marked on your calendar". What??s that all
    about?

I thought you would be more mature than this but i
    guess i was wrong. Maybe you should reconsider your
    actions and make sure that there won??t be such thing
    as a Pap day. You moderate the webside and you know
    what it takes to do so.

Don??t start shit won??t be none. Think wisely about
    your actions.

Regards,

Pap

So Pap Day's definitely on then???

Believe!!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    From back in the soulstrut crates:

Hello there,

someone told me that "it??s official" and that you have
    "Pap day marked on your calendar". What??s that all
    about?

I thought you would be more mature than this but i
    guess i was wrong. Maybe you should reconsider your
    actions and make sure that there won??t be such thing
    as a Pap day. You moderate the webside and you know
    what it takes to do so.

Don??t start shit won??t be none. Think wisely about
    your actions.

Regards,

Pap

So Pap Day's definitely on then???

Believe!!!!

lol at this pap-tart, Still trying to talk shit! Pap day is on and Papping!!!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Hi,

Didn't Pap diss Kon & Amir over the last lp released? It was some petty bs, too. He wouldn't even stop when one of 'em came on to address his gripes.

h

Hi,

Didn't Pap diss Kon & Amir over the last lp released? It was some petty bs, too. He wouldn't even stop when one of 'em came on to address his gripes.

h

Yeah that's right, he was complaining that there were less songs on a vinyl comp than on the cd of the same name? Don't think he meant it to be a direct diss to K & A but he thought it was unfair (even though they explained why ) & wouldn't back down.. this led to the pap attack as it pissed alot of people off...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    benders.

is this another English-ism for 'pillow biter'?

sounds like some petty shit to be banning a pap over - I guess you had to be there...

---

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    ???

y'all act like he's a leper

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    I'd PAP

benders.

is this another English-ism for 'pillow biter'?

sounds like some petty shit to be banning a pap over - I guess you had to be there...

---

indeed it is, just felt like ending my post with benders, I must be in a silly mood today, a fine english expression none the less. Feeler may also be used if you really want to take it back to the playground & of course there's always room for "bunch of poofs"

I think there was a bit of a knee jerk reaction in the banning during Papgate as other people have deliberately tried to cause trouble & got away with but he did piss of the wrong people .

Still he typed fast, got banned young and got a whole fucking day named after him.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    "He was his own worst enemy"... thats it in a nutshell... the funniest part was probably when he first thought PAP day was a tribute to him and took part, then he started to realize we were funnin' at his expense and got REALLY angry... that may have drove him nuts to the point where he needed to be banned

PAP died for our sins

"He was his own worst enemy"... thats it in a nutshell... the funniest part was probably when he first thought PAP day was a tribute to him and took part, then he started to realize we were funnin' at his expense and got REALLY angry... that may have drove him nuts to the point where he needed to be banned

PAP died for our sins

word

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

PAP died for our sins

Does anyone know a good Paptoo shopap? Thanks in papvance!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

fuck yeah!

hey...young Adam did or said nothing...I was taken aback by all this PAPness just like everyone else.

I got a good feeling that PAP is for the jews. and just in case y'all are wondering

Guzzo is pro-Pap

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

fuck yeah!

hey...young Adam did or said nothing...I was taken aback by all this PAPness just like everyone else.

I got a good feeling that PAP is for the jews. and just in case y'all are wondering

Guzzo is pro-Pap

Yeah, it was another German, Frank, who was accused of being anti-semitic--they don't all type alike. Y'all are a bunch of RACISTS.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    pap is a state of mind.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• mmmmmm...plaese to bring me baklava now

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I didn't think we were clowning him specifically, I mean the first post was, the rest just took off because people were bored. If I remember correctly, at first he was pissed, then he got it and went a long with it, and then he was pissed again.

The best part was when he said "It's pronouned Pop", and somebody said "not here"...

god that shit had me dying.....

• bump

Swayze said:
    The best part was when he said "It's pronouned Pop", and somebody said "not here"...

god that shit had me dying.....

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    coselmed said:

fuck yeah!

Guzzo is pro-Pap

Yeah, it was another German, Frank, who was accused of being anti-semitic--they don't all type alike. Y'all are a bunch of RACISTS.

What??? When did this happen? I must have missed it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Frank said:
    coselmed said:

fuck yeah!

Guzzo is pro-Pap

Yeah, it was another German, Frank, who was accused of being anti-semitic--they

don't all type alike. Y'all are a bunch of RACISTS.

What??? When did this happen? I must have missed it.

Sounds Jewish to me.