Celly 'Strutters...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Get it, like Sally Strothers? Oh nevermind...What cellphone you hoLmeses rockin' these days? My current Nokia is outdated and I get laughed at even though the damn thing is only a year old. I returned my Samsung T629 slider 'cause it's seems waaaaaay too flimsy and the numbers are too low which makes it difficult to text. I played around with this... Blackberry Pearl...but it seems like it may be too much phone for me and I'm not sure if it could stand up to my clumsy ass dropping it. I always toyed around with the idea of buying one through a 3rd party vendor such as myworldphone.com but it's probably smarter to buy it through my service provider (T-Mobile) just in case I have problems with it.What do you guys think?Herm

Comments

• Did somebody just say ?

WORD.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Damn, I clicked on this post thinking it was going to be another tribute to the one DJ Daze thinly disguised as an open question to the board along the lines of "What poster would you most want to have as a cellmate if you had to do a twenty year bid?"

• I thought it was going to be about Celly Cell

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

. I always toyed around with the idea of buying one through a 3rd party vendor such as myworldphone.com but it's probably smarter to buy it through my service provider (T-Mobile) just in case I have problems with it.

What do you guys think?

Herm

My phone has been slowly dying out on me pretty much since I got it, despite my complaints to Verizon about it nothing has been done. Now they've determined that it is damaged (no shit) and refuse to replace or offer any help in any way. I went into a store about a month ago and was laughed at when I mentioned it had a one year warranty and I've only had it 5 months. (apparently warranty is one of those humorous words in the verizon vocab).

as of yesterday the screen on my phone no longer works which is a big deal in my world considering I got to communicate with my deaf parents on a daily basis.

Please look in the wants/ trades thread to help me if you folks can, and do yourself a favor and stay away from both Verizon and the razor phone.

• Please look in the wants/ trades thread to help me if you folks can, and do yourself a favor and stay away from both Verizon and the razor phone.

I hear this alot, but I really like my Razr, and havent had any trouble... yet. I got the insurance on the phone too... so I guess I aint too worried.

peace...
    fnm

• I keeps it real like a 15 year old chillin' at the Food Court.

In other words, I use a Sidekick 2.