I WILL HIRE A HITMAN TO KILL THIS DJ

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    you mad?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "Known for the heavy metal/punk rock stylings of his "Highway to Hell" party, which incorperated go-go dancers and fire breathing performers, his reputation grew."

• hi m*rco!... did you know that was me yelling at you on martin street the other night?

• hi m*rco!... did you know that was me yelling at you on martin street the other night?
    '

Ha ha ha!!! I thought I heard my name. Was I talking to old man Bender? That dude's a piece of work.

'

Ha ha ha!!! I thought I heard my name. Was I talking to old man Bender? That dude's a piece of work.

i don't know, i was just on my way home from the clurb, and i was already by you when i realized it was you, so i yelled out the window and gave you the finger... but if you were with d*n b*nd*r, then that was aimed at him

• if you were with d*n b*nd*r, then that was aimed at him

I only met him that night and it only took about 2 minutes for me to realize I didn't want to have anything to do with that dude. At least 4-5 times he said "now, I don't have anything against black people..." as a preface for some reason why he didn't want black people at his club.

• dudes are weak, party looks weak and the crowd def is weak.

• (Madonna Michael Prince is a trademark)[/b]...Inspired by the rocknroll he heard in the clubs of New York City, DJ deejay began spinnin....

• "inspired by the rock he heard in NYC" .....

MORE LIKE INSPIRED BY MUSIC HE HEARD ON TV THAT'S BEEN LICENSED FOR A BLEACH COMMERCIAL.

"deep cuts off of albums like rubber soul, sgt. peppers" .....

marco how much $$$ would it take to solidify the hit? if it's too much i'm down to kick in $50 and maybe the hitman could just maim him.

• damn, let the man eat! i am 90% sure that the term "djing" as applied to this party, is used very loosely. the dude is just throwing a party and playing cds; he's not trying to act like he is a pioneer (at least i hope not). you wanna put a hit out on some bar mitzvah djs too?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    hi m*rco!... did you know that was me yelling at you on martin street the other night?
    '

i don't know, i was just on my way home from the clurb, and i was already by you when i realized it was you, so i yelled out the window and gave you the finger... but if you were with d*n b*nd*r, then that was aimed at him

Hey naw, that wasn't some old crank he was with, it was ME

'

Didn't you have a "World's Greatest Grandpa" T-shirt on on Saturday?

'

oh, in that case the finger was aimed at both of you

• Hey, leave this douche alone! From looking at his pictures he's obvioulsy really, really old.

• And here I thought this was going to be about "beatless tones"...