Whats up with the soulstrut comp??????????????

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Is this EVER coming out? Whats the hold up? Lets wrap this shit up and put it out!!!Olski...????

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Agreed!

And why no Phill Most Chill chune? I'd even settle for a track with an old ass casio beat with Phill's kids talking or yelling over top.

Or any of the other SS name producers???

I pay to post here!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I don't know what to say other than my contact with Olski has been sparse. The deadline keeps getting pushed back (for what reason, I do not know). It has dragged on so long that I have lost interest. The material was submitted a year and a half a go and most of it has gone stale. If this was to become a reality, I would like to have some 2007 type resubmissions.

Olski?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Yeah, I was real stoked on my track back when I made it, but now its old. I mean, I still think it would be cool for that track to come out, but it would feel weird buying a whole record of music that's old.

I dunno.

Anybody else got a little lable? Wanna put out a record?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Anybody else got a little lable? Wanna put out a record?

I have another offer on the table that has the same international distribution. My loyalty is to Melting Pot but unless Olski chimes in (as these threads usually get his attention) then we have backup. I would like to push a reset button and start fresh. A lot happens musically in 2 years.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts

I don't know what to say other than my contact with Olski has been sparse. The deadline keeps getting pushed back (for what reason, I do not know). It has dragged on so long that I have lost interest. The material was submitted a year and a half a go and most of it has gone stale. If this was to become a reality, I would like to have some 2007 type resubmissions.

Olski?

Raj, please check your e-mails. All the ones that I've mailed you from May - August regarding the comp. That would be cool and would help us prevent ugly threads like this.

Thanks.

Olski