How often do yall trim yo TOE NAILS?

2»

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    pedicure once a month, never need to worry about trimming them myself.

I get them every other week. I go to the same spot and this fly asian honey hooks me up. even gives me an extra long leg and foot massage. In fact she had her head in my crotch yesterday for a solid 20 minutes and she kept looking up at me and giving me this devious smile. No joke. Real shit though, all my boys laugh at me for doing this. They can have dirty crust nasty feet if they want to. I gaurentee if any of them decide to come with me they will be back every other week too! There is nothing like it. My feet feel so brand new every time.

this seems like a better idea all the time. Gotta keep those feet healthy.

How much does something like that cost?

• pedicure once a month, never need to worry about trimming them myself.

I get them every other week. I go to the same spot and this fly asian honey hooks me up. even gives me an extra long leg and foot massage. In fact she had her head in my crotch yesterday for a solid 20 minutes and she kept looking up at me and giving me this devious smile. No joke. Real shit though, all my boys laugh at me for doing this. They can have dirty crust nasty feet if they want to. I gaurentee if any of them decide to come with me they will be back every other week too! There is nothing like it. My feet feel so brand new every time.

this seems like a better idea all the time. Gotta keep those feet healthy.

How much does something like that cost?

anywhere from $20 up to about $35 depending on the neighborhood you're in. a little viet spot might
    be 20 while a chi-chi salon downtown will be 35. plus tip for sure.

i just had mine done on sunday, so nice.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's funny this thread came up cause my shit is like

right about now

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    It's funny this thread came up cause my shit is like

right about now

My dad took me to see Clash of the Titans when it was released. i was 8.

I thought Harry Hamlin's character Perseus was called Clash. You know like Clash, of the titans. I kept yelling "GO CLASH! GO CLASH!"

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I know a guy in Evanston who keeps his clipped toenails in a jar.

So if you and your California buddies save your nails, you should post pictures so I'll have something to show him.

show him this:
    http://www.davidshrigley.com/sculpture_htmps/sculpture-02/toe_nails.html

so good!

in the winter, I'm clippin like mad, so I can better fit into my half-size-too-small snowboard boots without anything falling off

Springtime comes and I got some cockfight-worthy dewclaw fuggin supercalloused leathery hippy flipfloppin type feet like I did as a kid.

• every two weeks, last time i did it was yesterday actually after seeing this thread come up.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    I know a guy in Evanston who keeps his clipped toenails in a jar.

So if you and your California buddies save your nails, you should post pictures so I'll have something to show him.

Considering that he has five years' worth of toenail clippings in a bowl, I was expecting it to be filled to the rim, rather than still at the bottom. Guess HE doesn't trim his toenails on a regular basis.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    quality over quantity, because he an artiste bro

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    when I cut my wife with them while we're sleeping I usually cut them the next day.

yep.

(girlfriend not wife)

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    just realized this was an old ass thread... Soulstrut has no music content remaining which is kind of sad.. oh well.