Diddy On Bush (NRR)

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
"It's just embarassing the kind of ignorance in my man," said Diddy, who now refers to the commander-in-chief on a posse-level basis."It's like my man has no marbles up there ... My man is just running up there crazy and the things he's doing are crazy ... Ain't nobody feelin' that war."[The Examiner's] Yeas & Nays asked Diddy if events since 2004 have made him want to update the "Vote or Die!" slogan he made famous during the last presidential campaign."Nope, it's still "Vote or Die!,'' said Diddy. "People didn't vote and people died."http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/2006/09/20/the-wisdom-of-the-puffy-_e_29846.html

Comments

• "Ain't nobody feelin' that war."

Can we get some t-shirts, stickers etc???

Diddy is a regular slogan master. While "Ain't nobody feelin' that war" is good, it's doesn't aproach the beauty of "Vote or Die!"

• why not. if you're willing to take your political cues from washed up comedians, you might as well listen to P.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    "Ain't nobody feelin' that war."

I'd rather wait for "Ain't nobody feelin' that war Bad Boy remix 2006 what we don't stop uh-huh!"

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    "Ain't nobody feelin' that war."

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The sentiment is so much more resonant with a visual:

"It's like my man has no marbles up there...
    My man is just running up there crazy and the things he's doing are crazy...
    Ain't nobody feelin' that war."[/b]

• Wow, in an almost to the letter but way different way, i actually agree with Diddy on SOMETHING.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The sentiment is so much more resonant with a visual:

I thought Ed Paschke died. His neon spirit lives on, I suppose.

• Without the war saddam would still be ruling iraq and those currently responsible for the violence in iraq would be practicising their barbarism somewhere else. FUCK YOU COWARDS

• ericeric 155 Posts
    Without the war saddam would still be ruling iraq and those currently responsible for the violence in iraq would be practicising their barbarism somewhere else. FUCK YOU COWARDS

Are you serious????
    They sended troops there just for oil, soldiers get killed everyday,...for oil,....nothing else.
    There's a lot of country ruled by barbarian dictator, there's no troops in those country because US gov. doesn have any interest there.
    Why they went to irak????? ho yes, it's because of 9/11,.....we all know that irak as something to do with it.....but we still dont know what.
    What do you thing is gonna happen as soon as us troops willl leave irak?????
    So if you believe what you're saying, FUCK YOU TO,IDIOT.

• Without the war saddam would still be ruling iraq and those currently responsible for the violence in iraq would be practicising their barbarism somewhere else. FUCK YOU COWARDS

ok dude, answer this simple question: do you think you're more intelligent than B*sh? if you answer "no", i understand why you can't see the forest through the trees.

if you answer "yes", do you really want a guy less intelligent than you being quote unquote the leader of the free world???

• lol. you dudes...... dolo yeung is just some fake account just to get people ass-hurt.

Are you employed by the CIA to patrol bulletin boards?

• "Nope, it's still "Vote or Die!,'' said Diddy. "People didn't vote and people died."

QED.

Are you employed by the CIA to patrol bulletin boards?

He is the communications officer with the special forces team in charge of Operation Fist Full of Ass Hurt.