deej's anticipatory excitement reaches fever pitch

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Deej on the cover of the new Lloyd Banks album: "hot!"

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Not following this, maybe because yr first image is broken. I like grant green though.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Not following this, maybe because yr first image is broken. I like grant green though.

Try this:

• Not following this, maybe because yr first image is broken. I like grant green though.

Try this:

I like it.

Try this:

I like it.

Deej wants to know if you'll check out a rave with him?

• Not following this, maybe because yr first image is broken. I like grant green though.

Try this:

I like it.

Deej wants to know if you'll check out a rave with him?

ha..ya know this may sound like a big suprise but in all those years that raves had scratch deejays and back-pack rappers I never went to one. You would think I would be there, hands in air, wavin' my copies of URB magazine like I just didn't care.

ha..ya know this may sound like a big suprise but in all those years that raves had scratch deejays and back-pack rappers I never went to one. You would think I would be there, hands in air, wavin' my copies of URB magazine like I just didn't care.

Don't lie, Young Phonics--we all know you've got a pacifier or two in your closet.

• ha..ya know this may sound like a big suprise but in all those years that raves had scratch deejays and back-pack rappers I never went to one. You would think I would be there, hands in air, wavin' my copies of URB magazine like I just didn't care.

Don't lie, Young Phonics--we all know you've got a pacifier or two in your closet.

You need to stop projecting.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

Try this:

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    Can anyone tell how he tied his tie.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    1st google image result for 'diddy rave'

I tried peering downwards over the ledge of the picture, but all I'm seeing is blue pixels.

• I just got the promo in the mail and the vinyl just says "PD GET it OFF". Attached is the one-sheet that says

THIS RECORD IS HOT OF THE PRESSES, COMING DIRECT FROM AN ARTIST SET TO MAKE A MASSIVE COMEBACK ONTO THE SCENE.

Y'ALL TIRED YET?.....HELL NO!
    Y'ALL READY TO GO?...HELL NO!

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

I tried peering downwards over the ledge of the picture, but all I'm seeing is blue pixels.
    we heart myspace

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

That look is flawless

[color:white]no homo [/color]

• I could definitely see you rockin' a similar look.

(Does Ben Sherman make silk ties?)

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "agl" graemlin?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

That look is flawless

But wait, we need hear the Faux Rillz, faux pas breakdown first.

And sir - "no homo" is so 2004.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

And sir - "no homo" is so 2004.

yeah ...

i'm approaching 32 and its too hard keeping up these days ....

i still say "Word" & "Dope" for God's sake

I could definitely see you rockin' a similar look.

(Does Ben Sherman make silk ties?)

Yes, but they're a little narrow. I guess it's supposed to be a British schoolboy look or something.

That look is flawless

I have no criticism.

Puff is very well dressed about 90% of the time--he's got a staff that makes sure of that and a strong sense of style of his own.

The other 10% = when he tries to dress like something other than the 36 year old mogul that he now is, and rocks a rag, a wifebeater and a grill or some such ridiculousness.

• That look is flawless

I have no criticism.

Puff is very well dressed about 90% of the time--he's got a staff that makes sure of that and a strong sense of style of his own.

The other 10% = when he tries to dress like something other than the 36 year old mogul that he now is, and rocks a rag, a wifebeater and a grill or some such ridiculousness.

i'll criticize. earrings look silly on a grown man and sunglasses should be reserved for places that are sunny. i like his suit and tie but don't understand what that thing is on his tie. tie-clips are definitely nagl, but i don't even think that's what he has on. it looks like a tab collar (which i like) and maybe the silver part is the button.

• That look is flawless

I have no criticism.

Almost flawless. My only qualm is the little dotted lines along the suit collar. It gives it a leisure suit feel.

• you can't even tell that he is a mouthbreather from these photos

That look is flawless

I have no criticism.

Almost flawless. My only qualm is the little dotted lines along the suit collar. It gives it a leisure suit feel.

That stitching seems to be a Sean Jean trademark. A lot of their suits--which are surprisingly nice, although I can't see spending that kind of money on anything with a Sean John tag--feature it.

• A lot of their suits--which are surprisingly nice, although I can't see spending that kind of money on anything with a Sean John tag--feature it.

Good thing you're on their promo list.

• WELL LET'S STOP BEING POLITE AND START ACTING REAL:

What's the price range you're willing to spend on a suit?

• A lot of their suits--which are surprisingly nice, although I can't see spending that kind of money on anything with a Sean John tag--feature it.

FYI: You're been misinformed. Faux is part of the "Steve Harvey Suit of the Month Club".

A lot of their suits--which are surprisingly nice, although I can't see spending that kind of money on anything with a Sean John tag--feature it.

FYI: You're been misinformed. Faux is part of the "Steve Harvey Suit of the Month Club".

A line has just been crossed.