I'll be in LA in about two weeks

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
Any recommendation on what to do, where to go, places to dig?

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I have the same question. I'm going to see Ms. Sharon Jones and The Daps this friday. I'm leaving wednesday night and will be in Cali from thursday to saturday.

So, far. I'm going to catch the Dap show, hit up all my regular spots amoeba, roscoes, la luz, Labcabin. Maybe catch that Dublab Anniversary john coltrane party on saturday.. Anything else popping?

What's good thursdays?

- spidey

• parenparen 537 Posts
    i'm on the lookout for happenings in L.A. on the 27th & 28th, as the work-a-day will be taking me out there for the first time. i'm trying to assemble a set somewhere on the 28th last minute style.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    anybody looking for digs should be up on the obvious (Amoeba, record Surplus) I'm in post move shape so I got a bunch of stuff I selling off at my old spot. If anyone wants to come through for Raer LP's at boutique prices with possible weed smoke involved hollar at me via PM.

Theres also the Buena Park Record show this Sunday. For further info on it go on google and type in "Buena Park Record show"

D***o, hollar at me via cell when you get into town

• rayray 77 Posts
    Guzzo - I'm here in LA now visiting my little sister...haven't had really anytime to dig so I would be down to pick up a grail or two at boutique prices. I'm available for a little while tonight since my sister has to bartend...If you have what I'm looking for, we should hook it up. I'm from Dallas and have done some deals with Remode and my man Gensu Dean. They will vouch for the fact that I come correct when it comes to cash deals...also we share a mutual dislike for Kyle Humphries (though I'm sure yours is much more intense than mine.) Hollar if you're available tonight....

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    check your PM box.

Roger Lodge is sitting at my desk watching me type on soulstrut

• I'm going be in LA for the weekend because of that Massive Attack show.

Going to be at that John Coltrane dublab deal Saturday. PM me if yall wanna link up and get drinks or get down with some green.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    How much is bus fare from LA to Vegas. How far is the nearest Bus station from the Buena park show.

• 5 sense