german strutters - a little help?

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
i am back in berlin. i will not get into the story now but later on i will. basically i have a passport problem. i will fill you in on the details later.as it stands, hopefully the people at the american consolate can help me out and i can fly to copenhagen on wednesday. i report to the embassy at 8:30 in the morning. we will see what they can do. however, i might be stuck in berlin for a few extra days. i really do not know. i dont know anyone here. i dont speak the language. i am kind of pissed and really tired.im staying on schivelbeinerstr near sch??nhauser alee. i can be contacted via email best. i will be checking this frequently.i dont even know what i am asking for here. but thanks anyway.

Comments

• Hi there,
    how can I help you? digging? hang-out? whatever? Let me know. PM /myspace message...

• yo....
    i just got back to the states, but amir is still over in berlin for a week. hit him up, hope whatever happens works out for you

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    hopefully, it will work out fine for you! good luck!

if not, there are tons of nice diggers and DJs in berlin. if you need any contacts, feel free to pm me. but i bet amir and you will have a nice time anyway! get some sleep. maybe you need a break?!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Cos,

if the other Berlin strutters can't help plse mail [email]olski@olski.net.[/email] I can hook you up with some friends in Berlin who can help you.

Best

O.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Jesus dude... What the hell????

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    yo can anyone hit amir with the cell phone number that we have

the number is 0044 787 596 4620

please dont call for anything else. thanks.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

please dont call for anything else. thanks.

what's the hell?! i wanna talk to you. let's be friends!!! you'll like me!