Photos from Korea

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
OK, it took forever but I finally uploaded my photos to flicker. click here for the photos Here's a few..... Me, BumSuck, and his baby People Under The Stairs! weeee! and finally....yeah, i did it.... I ate dog meat. Yes, I still feel kinda guilty. No, it didn't taste good.

Comments

• what type of dog did you try?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I ate dog meat.

• really nice pictures!

• Did you get a strand of the DMZ wire?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Did you get a strand of the DMZ wire?

You mean like concertina wire? Uh... no... I think it was the guys with loaded weapons that kept me from getting close enough to steal anything

As for what kind of dog... Well, they have a special breed that they eat. They don't just eat any kind of dog. I don't really know what kind of dog it is though... I suppose you could maybe do a google search?

• LOL...I mentioned bringing back c-wire because I have "authenic" DMZ wire (Well, at least that's what was printed on the box).

Good to see that you're back in one piece. How was Cock's bar?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Well, we did pick up some north korea soju. I have no idea where they get that shit, seeing as how there is no direct trade with NK. maybe china or japan.

Maybe tomorrow I will write up a full trip report... for now, I'm just kinda tired...