Funky Groovy Music Records Lexicon - Update #4

400YearsOfWhat400YearsOfWhat 64 Posts
edited September 2006 in Announcements
Funky & Groovy Music Records Lexicon - Updates September 2006 ...For those who have the funky music records lexicon print edition 2005, the cumulated online additions until SEPTEMBER 2006 are now availableincluding ...- LPs additions-list has been updated (only a few, a lot more to come hopefully in October, as I plan to visit a big collector of ultra-rare funky music LPs)- 45s additions-list has now 9 pages (many extremely rare 45s added)- 45s picture-gallery has now totally 7 pages, with 140 label-scans (again many super rare 45s added)more to come every 1-2 monthesFunky Music Records Lexikon - Click herePS) Again thanks to all the contributors supporting this project with information, scans and recordings!!!

Comments

• awesome thanks for your unending dedication and hard work. any reason these are locked so that I can't print 'em?

• awesome thanks for your unending dedication and hard work. any reason these are locked so that I can't print 'em?

Thanks.

'Locked for Print' at the moment, because it's in discussion whether the update-pages will be available as print-out sometime in 2007. If the deal with participate partners will not be successful, the pages will be available for print online.