Song ID from "Belly"

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
What song plays at the beginning of the movie "Belly"? It's an R&B cut. The name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't remember. It goes like: "How ever you want me/ how ever you need me..." Anyone? I don't think it's on the soundtrack.

Comments

• edit: what 'dini said

• Soul II Soul... hello??? I should have known that one. Thanks. Is it the original mix in the movie?

• Soul II Soul... hello??? I should have known that one. Thanks. Is it the original mix in the movie?

I know I've heard 2 diffrent mixes.. I think the one in Belly isn't the album cut, but don't qoute me.

I know I've heard 2 diffrent mixes.. I think the one in Belly isn't the album cut, but don't qoute me.

The version from belly is on a Killa Kuts compilation.

• if you can find it, the movie version is on the original picture ccover release, i cant look at it right now, but that and like a million other versions are on the 12" the bootleg/repress release that is readily available doesnt have that acappela version from the movie. well it's acappella for a long ass while but drums do come on way at the end.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    They re-pressed this shit and I'm pretty sure Terntablelab has it with the exact version you're looking for.

Classic song.

-e