BLACK CHILDREN SLEDGE FUNK GROUP

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
what can you tell me about them? they sound like jamaicans that's all i know

Comments

• okay... they're nigerians. never mind the question. how do you like they're african funk sound???

• i thought u guys were super collectros. Nobody knows Black Children Sledge Funk Group? Well damn. Here ya go... get it while you can

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Your link didn't work for me.
    Pretty good Funk LP.
    Found a copy in Freetown last year,
    diasporarecords.com has one for 75 euros I think, which is a good price on this record.
    GoodRecords in NY had a pristine copy for an even slightly better price last time I've been there but that one should be gone by now.

• Yeah the link makes you have to sign into a yousendit account before you can download it, then when I did it tried to open itself in winrar straight off, rather than appearing on my desktop, then disappeared. Worked the 2nd time though. Been filed into the 'to be listened to' list as I have far too much to be listened to at the moment. Cheers muchly for it though.

• Yeah the link makes you have to sign into a yousendit account before you can download it, then when I did it tried to open itself in winrar straight off, rather than appearing on my desktop, then disappeared. Worked the 2nd time though. Been filed into the 'to be listened to' list as I have far too much to be listened to at the moment. Cheers muchly for it though.

Yeh, I dunno whassup with that yousendit link... thats the 1st time they made me sign up with them to download a file. Must be some new schitt i guess??? I dunno. Oh, well... I tried to do my part for record day.

• solid album & a nice funk sound! pricewise i'd say between $80-120 for a nice copy!

• I got outbid on one a couple weeks ago... bummer.

• I got outbid on one a couple weeks ago... bummer.

here you have another chance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290030510070

top seller btw & a really nice person... check his other african sales!