The Alkaholics

CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
These three albums are . I can still throw these on and not skip a track. We can ignore the later material and the sad Tash solo LP. These albums are . Its ashame these dudes never got the shine they deserved. Whats your favorite Alkaholics track?WLIKSContents Under PressureHip Hop DrunkiesLast CallLet it OutNext Level

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Youse a nigga everybody diss cause you can't bust this
    You got a bad name like Dick Butkis
    Welcome to the next level, of rhyme flowin
    Scratchin, hookin up beats, and hoe catchin
    Everytime I come home, I got fifty messages
    I only call back the girls with big big breasteses
    Ooh, I got bitties, in all the major cities
    The safest way to have sex is right between her (tittes)
    I beeped this fillie from Philly, we was puffin on a phillie
    She started actin silly, so I popped her like a willie
    I'm like Kukamunga, I'm way out
    And you know I got the flow that'll never play out
    I was raised in Cali just like a palm tree
    I rock the mic from London to the Mohabi
    Tash Diamond D and the Ro to the J
    Amazing feats happen when we come out to play

• Whats your favorite Alkaholics track?

make room... i love that shit, and still play it a lot

enough to dent your trunk!

• More fire

With flows rough enough to cut ya, beats enough to touch ya
    Known to rock the cooles with the liquid rhyme structures
    It's the man with vocal tones that hurt worse then broken bones
    I got flows throughout my body deep rooted like kidney stones
    So tap into the cold while I torch MC's
    Cause I be itchin for a scratch like the Force MD's
    But yo fuck that, Tash is in the wind with the gin
    I gotta pass the mic to J cause he can't hold it in

• "I'll lose you like some jewelry that that bitch can't find/on BET/but it'll take a secret psychic...."

Classic line for anyone that knows about making pause video mixtapes offa Rap City. Was that on 21 & Over or a 12" that came after?

• Options
    Whats your favorite Alkaholics track?

WLIKS
    Contents Under Pressure
    Hip Hop Drunkies
    Last Call
    Let it Out
    Next Level

Likwit.

• Whats your favorite Alkaholics track?

Likwit.

hands down

f-r-e-s-h

• No Hand Outs

anyone?

• "I'll lose you like some jewelry that that bitch can't find/on BET/but it'll take a secret psychic...."

Classic line for anyone that knows about making pause video mixtapes offa Rap City. Was that on 21 & Over or a 12" that came after?

Thats on coast II coast when I looked up the lyrics they had them all fucked up. The had like ET and shit instead of BET.

• No Hand Outs

anyone?

I have some bootleg that has that and the song from the Friday soundtrack and a remix of damn. Its a really good song.

Is that the track Phil the Agony is on because that dude has a horrible speech impediment?

• No Hand Outs

anyone?

I have some bootleg that has that and the song from the Friday soundtrack and a remix of damn. Its a really good song.

Is that the track Phil the Agony is on because that dude has a horrible speech impediment?

Yeah, Phil Da Agony was on it, so was Snagglepuss. It was originally on the Million Man Strong compilation. Forget the year though. 1995, maybe?

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    King Tee f/ The Alkaholiks - Got It Bad Y'All

• HA! i just pulled that one back out the other day for a drive around town. sounded better than ever!

i hang MCs with my noose
    watch me get loose...

• King Tee f/ The Alkaholiks - Got It Bad Y'All

Yes it is, yes it is is.

• holy crap whats up record day? alkaholiks coast 2 coast lp ranks up there in my top 5 rap albums ever i cant pick just one song. wow dudes, we are finally connecting. now whos down with for some mariah

• 21 & Over start to finish was just a dope LP... Production on point and party rhymes for days. Make Room is a dpope track, Mary Jane was nice as hell too... shit so All Night, the beat for that was really whats up. Hell when they have the right beat (whistle song) they still kill it. TOo bad their good beats now are few and far between.

• always loved those folls.

• The Alkaholics is my shit !!! I grew up in So Cal. so it listening to it always brings back memories. Imagine two 16 year old skinny little white girls smoking a blunt with 40's in our laps cruzin' the 10 freeway on a Thursday night headed to 42nd and Crenshaw BLASTING the Alkaholics.....freaking classic.

I went to some skate show ( fullfill the dream) in the mountains years ago and they were performing. We snuck backstage and ran into Tash so we sparked up a J and was shooting the shit with him for a minute. It was cool, I still have a shortys sticker that he signed for me. I miss southern california.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I like this album too.