The Rhythm Record LP FACE MELT RELATED

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
HERE'S MY EROCTIC DIGGER REVIEW FROM YEARS BACK Oh lord. I haven't heard anyone name drop this piece. A flea market find that gave me the chills at first sight. "Dynamite rock beats to back you up when you play your own instrument." This ain't no late 70s drum drops nonsense either. It's heavy early 70s raw drum breaks and percussion that just straight hypnotize the listener. I need to drop "The Hard Rock" track at a b-boy event and see what happens. It reminds me of "The Riot" off the RPM soundtrack, but a zillion times doper. It's this ill hypnotic drum pattern with heads palm muting guitars and other heads making Les Pauls sound like sirens. The "Latin Rock" track is disgusting too. UNCUT SIGNATURE RECORD DAY NEEDLE DROP STYLEE DOWNLOAD HERE

Comments

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    thanx
    already converted to wav headed for the pads

you should boot this one pappa but i knows ya too honest

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    goddamn!!!

• thanx
    already converted to wav headed for the pads

you should boot this one pappa but i knows ya too honest

please explain how i do this! dying to learn how to snatch up those drums.

• good god!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts

please explain how i do this! dying to learn how to snatch up those drums.

You could use something like Audacity to convert the MP3 to WAV

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Then take the WAV and chop up each individual beat into seperate files using ReCycle.

http://www.propellerheads.se/products/recycle/index.cfm?fuseaction=mainframe

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    HOLY FACK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks Raj, these drums smack hard! Move over Drum Drops

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Raj, I bet this file is what's killing the server I'm listening and DLing in two different browsers Thanks though!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Jeez, this thing's on par with the Robert Hall library joint!

• straight hypno

• Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thanks for sharing!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Good Goodness . this is something I would like in my crate.

• Thanks, killa!

• thank you for this rare find/gem!

• jiminy cryckets! thanks4killerraer.
    9/15 was my b-day and all the wicked tracks that got posted up today were by far the greatest gifts possible. many thanks to all who shared the squirrels!

• any chance of a re-up?

• HamHam 872 Posts
    RAJ or anyone who has this, could you upload it again? i need it for a project i'm doing right now.....thanks!

• HamHam 872 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I just got the "Popular rhythms" edition from this series and noted, on the back, that it mentions other titles in the series including a "Hard Rock" one. I don't think that's the same as the one Raj originally posted and am wondering if anyone's heard that one?

The Popular Rhythms one is ok - there's definitely good "choppable" material on here though only one "rock" pattern that actually would constitute a conventional breakbeat. Some decent Latin stuff here though and super-duper-open drums.

• doomdoom 305 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    I just got the "Popular rhythms" edition from this series and noted, on the back, that it mentions other titles in the series including a "Hard Rock" one. I don't think that's the same as the one Raj originally posted and am wondering if anyone's heard that one?

The Popular Rhythms one is ok - there's definitely good "choppable" material on here though only one "rock" pattern that actually would constitute a conventional breakbeat. Some decent Latin stuff here though and super-duper-open drums.

did you get that one on ebay just now? let me know if you want to sell it for the same price. haha

• does this have anything to do with The Rhythm Method? just wondering

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    doom said:
    mannybolone said:

did you get that one on ebay just now? let me know if you want to sell it for the same price. haha

I'm down to flip (but not at cost). PM