FU-SCHNICKENS LP - Record Day (RR)

piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
already record day over here...Ok, I am just listening to the Fu-Schnickens LP actually an excellent record.anybody else feeling this one?

Comments

• sheeeeit... been ages since i heard that... i can hear the tracks already...

"I AM A TRUE WHAT!? I AM A TRUE FU SCNICK!!"

"RING DEE ALAHM... ANUDDAH SOUND IS DYIN... OOH AYE!"

damn.. i even had that single with SHAQ-FU back in the day... i'm laughing just thinkin about it...

i need to dig some old shit like that up when i get home today... thanks for bringing back some fun memories.

• I think this record is great & an OG U.S pressing of it is as raer as hell. Seen it only 3 times in 5 years on ebay.

• already record day over here...

I can upload if anyone wants, let it be known

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    BIPILLY BIPPY BAN

• YLLIPIB YPPIB NAB

• I just bought the Fu-Schnickens - "True Fuschnick" with Shaheed's Fix on green vinyl today as a matter of fact.

Defintely appreciated!

• BIPILLY BIPPY BAN

Wasn't there just a thread about this ?, and if you are serious, why ?

• I can upload if anyone wants, let it be known

this would greatly appreciated. i want to hear the track with chip fu rapping backwards on the final verse. i'm ready to rhyme backwards i'm ready to rhyme forth...

their follow-up album was a complete disappointment.

• OG U.S pressing of it is as raer as hell. Seen it only 3 times in 5 years on ebay.

The only copy I found in recent years - UK pressing HIP 125 - was the one I bought in Tokyo two years ago for cheap. What??s the catalogue number of the US version?

and were these dudes really the first hip-hop act to kick off this KUNG FU style?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I just bought the Fu-Schnickens - "True Fuschnick" with Shaheed's Fix on green vinyl today as a matter of fact.

I always get the LP version and the remix confused (don't own the LP):

Which one is the laidback Barbara & Ernie sampling one and which one is the stomping kazoo intro (used for the video) one?

• this is the LP OG version

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    I just bought the Fu-Schnickens - "True Fuschnick" with Shaheed's Fix on green vinyl today as a matter of fact.

Defintely appreciated!

Yeah Shaheed's Fix was always my favourite!

http://download.yousendit.com/977FCE2B1390E806

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    BIPILLY BIPPY BAN

Wasn't there just a thread about this ?, and if you are serious, why ?

Nickedy Nip Not serious.

• OG U.S pressing of it is as raer as hell. Seen it only 3 times in 5 years on ebay.

The only copy I found in recent years - UK pressing HIP 125 - was the one I bought in Tokyo two years ago for cheap. What??s the catalogue number of the US version?

and were these dudes really the first hip-hop act to kick off this KUNG FU style?

Hi,

I will check the catalog number at home. The og is a sticker cover promo. The UK Jive picture covers were more common. I'd say this is one of the raerest of the the jive rap promos, up there with the "Low End Theory" promo.