Diplo "Live in Montreal" ???

GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
edited September 2006 in Strut Central
I have tried and tried to ID the song on track 3 that is mixed behind/after Twista's "Tattoos". I'm pretty sure it's a TV on the Radio song. Would some kind soul ID the track? 'Preciate cha!!!"Chingo Bling, the Ghetto Vaquero"

Comments

• I have tried and tried to ID the song on track 3 that is mixed behind/after Twista's "Tattoos". I'm pretty sure it's a TV on the Radio song. Would some kind soul ID the track? 'Preciate cha!!!

"Chingo Bling, the Ghetto Vaquero"

Is there a Chingo Bling song in the mix? I might be able to ID it if it is.

Where can I hear this?

Herm

• Tripledouble & I make a great sandwich!!!

Herm

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    definitely TVOTR, but i can't pin point the song.

here's a link of tracks from that mix.

Diplo.iplo.plo.lo.o

• Son, that hat is the ILLEST, mane! I hope you still got that.
    Did you pee yourself in that pic, T**y?

• I think I understand Bambouche's post and I think it's funny. I guess it's funny either way.

jlee, thanks for checking. I tried dl'ing a bunch of TVotR tracks a while ago but to no avail. Those guys are real spotty, but when they're on they have some good numbers.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    mutherfucking tony!!!! hahaha ?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    mutherfucking tony!!!! hahaha ?

haaaaaaaaa! a classic - that shit has me rolling right now

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

uhh, hello

• If it is Tv on The Radio and w/o listening to the mix again 'Staring at the Sun' is probably the one.

• If it is Tv on The Radio and w/o listening to the mix again 'Staring at the Sun' is probably the one.

Naw. He used that one in that Shadow promo mix or whatever.

The lyrics on this one are like:

"listen up everybody there's a heaven/if we don't go now then we might not never"

• TV On The Radio song is "New Health Rock" - it's on an EP

• Son, that hat is the ILLEST, mane! I hope you still got that.
    Did you pee yourself in that pic, T**y?

you know i get excited easily!
    i was going for that 700 level vet stadium look and i figured i'd round out the outfit with a nice drunken piss smell.

• yo catchdini, you coming through philly tomorrow night?

• TV On The Radio song is "New Health Rock" - it's on an EP

Thanks much catchdubs!! That song smokes. The way Diplo flipped that track is beyond ill to these ears. I listen to it on repeat.

• What is that cat Diplo up to these days? Seems like he hasn't put anything out in a good minute now.