FunkDC | The Drill

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
The Drill[/b] Brought To You By FunkDC[/b]__________________________________________________Thursday May 26th | FunkDC's Weekly at Bossa[/b]FunkDC's home base for three years strong. No radio shit! Thursday: Bossa Bistro and Lounge (upstairs)Where: 2463 18th St. NW (Next to Madam's Organ)Time: 10pm - 2amDJs: KidGusto and MooseNo CoverNo Dress Code_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Friday May 27th | FunkDC Presents: Funktion at The Wonderland Ballroom[/b]We are proud to announce o ur new monthly residency!! The last Friday of every month, we will be dropping dance-floor-minded party classics, both old and new. Come and sweat it out with us upstairs. Great beers on tap!Friday: Wonderland Ballroom Where: 1101 Kenyon St. NW, Washington, DC 20009 (11th and Kenyon)Metro: From the Columbia Heights Metro Station, walk 2 blocks east on Irving St., turn left on 11th and walk one block north to Kenyon.Time: 10pm-3amDJs: KidGusto, Moose and Sean Haney No CoverNo Dress Code_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Saturday May 28th | Moose @ Local 16[/b]Holding it down (stairs) with the best in funk/soul/jazz/afrobeat/reggae/downtempo. Saturday: Local 16Where: 1602 U StreetTime: 10pm-3amDJ: MooseNo CoverNo Dress Code _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Saturday May 28th | KidGusto in Boulder Colorado[/b]KidGusto showing Boulder CO how DC does.Saturday: Bacaro Where: 921 Pearl Street. Boulder CO.Time: 10pm-2amDJ: KidGusto_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Tuesday May 31st | Moose @ Eighteenth Street Lounge[/b]Moose's weekly residency at the lounge. $3 Red Stripes!Tuesday: Eighteenth Street Lounge Where: 1212 18th St NWTime: 10pm-2am DJ: MooseNo CoverNo Dress Code (yes!)Hope to see you out and about this week!Peace,The FunkDC Crewhttp://www.funkdc.comhttp://www.truegrooves.com

Comments

• DaveNadaDaveNada 47 Posts
    focused! good times in CO too. i'm at blue room tonight, but i may try to swing through since you'll be like half a block away. peace mayn!

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    what up dave nada! thanks for the ups mayne...and definitely keep doing what you're doing. the DC funk fellowship is recruiting.

big ups to crawdad chris from Boulder CO holding it down at bacaro and hooking me up with the gig last saturday night. definitely will be coming through to play out there again.

and another big ups to bart's record shop on Pearl street, Boulder CO for buying some of my EP's. Dope spot to dig for sure.

peas batches!

kidgusto