iTunes 7 and the new apple launch...?

2»

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    @ Ma Baker

yeah my names bozak so what. It used to be my family name until they had to change it to evade the FBI. They were 'on the lam, runnin from the law because my kin folk were players in the chicago area moonshine manufacturing and distro game during prohibition. I thought it would nice to bring that back and my fam gives me props for usin it. Its hungarian for "based on your number of posts you should step outside and sniff the flowers a bit"

Touche. Too bad I have lost all sensation in my nose years ago due to the amount of bullshit I put up with on here...

In reality, it's funny because I was just talking about the Bozak brand mixer that is one of my alltime favorites.

Welcome to the board. Glad to have you here.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    thanks for the welcome.

I have been floating around for a while but never posted. I didnt want to get wrapped up with it at work which is where I used to check out the strut. now that my internship in video game audio design is over (saints row on the 360) I will be joining in on the fun. In fact maybe I should start a thread introducing myself to the gang......

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    ...oh, and I am trying to find one of those bozak joints for an additional setup I have. you where sayin something about the eq's, how are they? I figured by the looks of it I would need to get a dual channel isolator with it cuz it appears the eq's are for each channel, not each input.

• Bozak is a cool last name... as long as your first name isn't Harry.

• the automatic missing artwork downloading thing is neato. it's shocking what they have access to. no idea where the artwork is being pulled from, but I had Hailu Mergia in there, and it pulled down the artwork for that. that's crazy to me. I can't imagine someone at Apple putting that in their database...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ...oh, and I am trying to find one of those bozak joints for an additional setup I have. you where sayin something about the eq's, how are they? I figured by the looks of it I would need to get a dual channel isolator with it cuz it appears the eq's are for each channel, not each input.

The EQ was for each channel as opposed to the Urei which just had master EQ.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    excuse me, Im just a cave man, I dont understand your.....

ok - so the eq was for the left channel and the right channel or it was for input 1 and input 2? did it kill? did it sound good?

I am rather envious that you have worked on these mixers. around here we most of the places have the pioneer range (not the 909 or 707) and I dont really like them too much. I think they sound poo poo. the eq is nice though....

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Loving iTunes 7, but I have to say that I'm really bummed that the new search function only works on the ipods that were released yesterday. I dont see any reason why my 5th Gen 60GB cannot have the search when it is for all intents exactly the same machine as the new devices. Apple gets the Gasface for that one...

• the automatic missing artwork downloading thing is neato. it's shocking what they have access to. no idea where the artwork is being pulled from, but I had Hailu Mergia in there, and it pulled down the artwork for that. that's crazy to me. I can't imagine someone at Apple putting that in their database...

as I am man with a brain the size of a walnut....how do I do this? Will it work with stuff gleaned from limewire etc??? Please to help...

• You need an itunes shop account, then just right click (for pc) on the track name and select 'get artwork'.

• You need an itunes shop account, then just right click (for pc) on the track name and select 'get artwork'.

many many thanks.....looking great on my Nick Drake stuff...again thanks...

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    ms pacman sidescroller needs to happen.. then that ish will be

• yyyayyyyy

the new ipod software upgrade allows gapless playback as well so all of the dj mixes sound normal now! also when you scroll through the artists a giant letter shows up on the screen to show you where you are in the alphabet

neat